chapter 18

"You saw him?!?!"

Ken yelled as he gripped Makoto's collar. He look at Makoto to make sure it is true and he is not lying.

"Yes it's true. I won't joke on something like this"

Makoto said, he let himself off of Ken grips. He tidy up himself and look at everyone in his room. The capture targets look at Makoto. They never saw Makoto this serious unless something bad or serious happened.

"Something happened,right?"

Ken asked, more like confirming, as he look at Makoto. Makoto nodded hesitately as he look at them.

"Akira seems different from when we last saw him. He looks so indifferent on the outside but on the inside, it's like he will break any second if not careful enough"

"It's not his fault he becomes like that. Akira always have a soft heart. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Plus on what we have done to him along with Rikayu, it is unsurprising if he becomes like that"

Hikaru said as he folded his arms and hus eyes closed. Everyone look at Hikaru looking so calm like it was normal, which irritated Daichi.

"And why you only realize that now, huh?"

Daichi roared as he point his index finger on Hikaru's chest. Hikaru calmly look up at Daichi since Daichi is a little bit taller than him.

"That time i was blinded by the so called love. Even all of you become like that too"

"How can you be so calm? We hurt someone we shouldn't have hurt!"

Irritated by Daichi's statements, the calm Hikaru let his rational thought flew out of his mind, as he also roared at Daichi.

"You think i don't feel guilty?! I try to be calm so i don't messed up again!!"

"You think you're the only one?! You-"

Both of them start to fight, then the fight start to become bigger as Edward and Ken also got dragged along. Makoto, that has been silence the whole time finally couldn't handle their bickering.

"Silence!!"

He yelled as everyone fell into silence. The capture targets stand back up straight as they look at Makoto caressing his temple.

"I know all of you are guilty and angry right now, but we can't do nothing"

"We can try apologising?"

"That won't work. I tried to apologise but it seems our precious actions have hurt him more than we knew. Even if he did forgive us, that didn't mean he will forget"

"Then what we should do?"

"I guess, the only thing we can do is try to apologise and do our best to fix our mistakes"

"But Makoto already said that even if he forgive us, he won't forget"

"That's why we need to fix it. First, let him forgive us, then fix our mistakes"

"We have no choice, that's the only thing we can do"

"What about Rikayu?"

"He can go to hell for all i care. He said that he will not hurt him, but look at him now. We are jerks but he is a bastard, he is not the man of his words"

=w=

Suzie feel really great! After getting the first prince and the heir of the Ryner Kingdom, her ways have been going smoothly. As greedy as she is, she still want the other capture targets in her grasp, especially Makoto, the only child and heir to the Regina Kingdom.

Imagine of how her life would be if she got them in her grasp. She would be pampered and showered by luxury. Not only that, people adore her because she would also be the one that put together both kingdoms.

She don't have to worry about anything because she would make all of it become reality. What she didn't know that, this 'reality' she imagine would be doomed to fail, but that would be the story for another time.

The only one that prevent her to make it come true is Akira. She used him to make her way, but he also can the one that will destroy it. Akira is, after all, the villain in this game. Now that she take Rikayu from him, she only need to think of a way to make the other capture targets to chase after her.

She walk through the hallway alone since Rikayu have 'something' to do. She is thinking about he plans then she saw Ken at the end of the hallway.

Her eyes sparked when she saw Ken. When she first met him, she want to seduced him, who knows how easily it is to make him chase after her with only first try. With that in her mind, she ran to him.

"Ken!"

Ken stop for a moment when he heard his name called, he clearly knew the owner of the voice. He ignore her and walk faster. He heard her footsteps getting closer and closer. As she is getting closer, Ken increase his steps to the point of running away.

Ken walk to hallway that full of people but he can still sense that Suzie is still following him. She even called out his name few times which make students look at her boldness. He thought that this will stop her from following him but he is wrong. So he hurriedly walk, run, to the boys dorm which girls are not allowed to enter.

Ken look at her departing figure through the window of his room. He let go a sigh of relief. 'What an annoying peasant. To think she would follow me all through the boys dorm' Ken thought to himself. He lay down on his bed and close his eyes

'I don't mind if its Akira though' Ken thought then his hurriedly open his eyes and sit up. 'What am i thinking? He wouldn't even want to see me and i even thought of him following me? What a joke'  Ken thought then he lay back down and covered his eyes with his arm.

If only i get to hold you

(A/N hey everyone! I hope all of you are well and safe! So which ending should i choose?

>Let Akira ended up with the capture targets

>Pair him up with someone else!

>Let Akira live alone so nobody will hurt him again!

I just want to ask your opinion. I might and might not make the ending like those. Its 50/50. Welp that's all! Peace out!)