chapter 17

(A/N finally an update!)

Ever since the encounters of the capture targets, they have been looking for Akira all over the school. Heck they even want to search all over the kingdom, but under some circumstances, they can't.

Why they can't? The students are not allowed to go outside of school which was commanded by the king and queen. That is why they can't search for him outside. They did thought that Akira violating school rules, but they dismiss that thought because Akira is not a person that would do that things.

So the question is that, where is Akira?

Oh and if you thought 'what about bastard Rikayu?' well, where would he be other than with bitchy heroine, Suzie?

QAQ

Makoto is now walking through the quiet hallway to head to the principal office. The hallway is quiet now because all the students are in the classes. The only reason Makoto us allowed to skip is because of his reputation as a top student.

Makoto want to go to the principal office to ask about Akira. Yes, he already asked the principal before, but he just want to make sure if Akira met principal.

Just as he turn to the corridor, he saw Akira closing the door of principal office. Makoto don't know how but before he know it, he is now gripping Akira's wrist.

"Akira, where have you been?"

He don't know what he feels right now. Guilt? Sadness? Worry? Anger? Relief? Even Makoto don't know what he want or should feels.

"Where I've been is none of your business"

Makoto couldn't see his face because Akira didn't turn his face to Makoto. But even though Makoto couldn't see his face, he can clearly hear Akira voice.

Akira's voice that used to filled with gentleness and warmth, now become cold and indifferent. Makoto can feel something inside him break but his hold on Akira become tighter.

"Akira look at me when you talk to me"

Akira don't know if his hearing is betraying him or it just that his hearing worsen, but it seems like Makoto, that was very prideful, sounds like he is begging Akira.

He don't know what Makoto want from him, but he will never let him take advantage of him. Slowly, Akira turn to face Makoto.

But it seems like his eyes also betraying him. Just like Makoto's voice, his expression is like he is begging Akira.'No. Akira, don't let him fool you. Never let him fool you ever again. He is just acting' Akira whisper this in his heart as he steel his heart.

"What do you want"

Akira make his voice as cold as he can, but it seems like his voice will break any time soon.

Makoto saw Akira's face is indifferent but his voice that's like it will break any second, feel something in him break again. He remembered Akira expression and voice when they tell him to never show his face to them again, it was just like this.

Makoto have many things to say. He want to apologize to him. He want to tell him everything. But his voice didn't come out.

He know that it may sound selfish of him, but he hope that he can restart everything again. On one hand, he hope to restart everything, but on the other hand, he don't want to run away from a mistake that was caused by them, by him.

"Silence huh. If you don't have anything from me then leave me alone"

Akira try to let go of his wrist from Makoto, but Makoto's tight grip prevent him from escape. Then he heard Makoto mumble something.

"I......"

"What?"

"I'm...."

"What you want to say"

"I'm s...."

"Just say it!"

"I'M SORRY!"

Akira feel a pair of arms warp him into a embrace. He can feel Makoto's breath on his neck. He feel embarrassed but then remembered Makoto's apologize.

"That's all?"

Makoto is surprise by Akira's statement but he still held Akira tight in his embrace.

"Just 'Im sorry'? Do you think your apologies can change what happened?"

Akira push Makoto harshly and released himself from Makoto's embrace. Makoto feel the warmth leave him, but then again, he did not deserve it at all.

"I can forgive you, all of you.."

Makoto almost let go a sigh of relief, but then he feel cold water pour all over him.

"..but that doesn't mean i will forget it"

With that last sentence, Akira leave. Makoto look at Akira's leaving figure. He want to chase after him, but the sentence still buzzing in his mind.

What can i do for you to look at me again?

(A/N well that's a wrap everyone! So what do you think? Too much angst and drama? Yup me too. I was thinking of adding another character. Welp see you next time!)