chapter 15

(A/N another update! Yay!.... All of you will probably hate me after this)

"All you have to do is...."

Everything have been smoothly these past few days. Akira started to hang out more with Rikayu. Everyday, they will hang out during breaks, after classes, holidays even night time to hang out together.

The capture targets? They pretty much stalked both of them.

So yeah, everything have been going smoothly...

....at least that is what they thought.

"I'm going to the bathroom"

"Okay, want me to help you~"

Akira blush and immediately run outside, leaving the laughing Rikayu. Rikayu put his head on the table and start wondering, 'he is so adorable, why would they left such a treasure'

He keep thinking about Akira that he didn't realize the time. When he snapped out of his wonderful thoughts  he realize that 30 minutes had passed but Akira still haven't arrived. He want to find Akira immediately but maybe he is just too paranoid, so he wait for another 10 minutes, but Akira still haven't arrived. He start to get worry and went out to find Akira.

'What if those guys are disturbing Akira again?', Rikayu thought to himself and he started to feel furious. He pace start to get faster and now he is running to find Akira. He turn every corners and hallways but didn't even saw a glimpse of Akira. He start to feel anxious as he run faster and faster.

He run and search all over the school until he arrived at a secluded place. He start to have thoughts that someone are trying to bully Akira.

But when he turn over the corner, the scene he expected didn't happen as he thought. He saw Akira standing above Suzie with his feet on her chest and her back againts the wall. Suzie's tears falling down which make her look pitiful. There's a red handprint on her cheek which clearly mean that Akira had slapped her.

Rikayu didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to react. He look over the crying mess Suzie, then he look at Akira's indifferent face. He don't want to believe that the sweet and caring Akira would do this but seeing the scene before him, he don't know what to do.

"W-why wuu... are you d-doing t-this wuuwuu...." -suzie bitch

(A/N ew)

"Because i hate you" -akira

"B-but i d-didn't do anything to you wuuu..."

"Yes, but your appearance is enough to make me disgusted"

Akira put more force on her chest which make her cry louder. Rikayu don't know when, but when he realized it, his is in front of Suzie while Akira is sitting on the ground with a bruise on his cheek.

Rikayu felt the sense of deja vu.He felt like this happened before, but the roles are different.He shook it off and carry Suzie in bridal style. He turn to Akira. He can't let his thoughts gets cloudy, the facts are in front of him and he can't prevent it, Rikayu thought to himself.

"I can't believe that i trust someone like you"

Akira didn't say anything and just sit there, his blue hair covered his emerald eyes. Rikayu used to loved those ocean blue hair and would caress it gently, but now, it looks unsightly to him.

"Get out of my sight from now on. Don't even think of calling my name"

With that, Rikayu start to walk away with Suzie in his arms as he make his way to the infirmary. Unaware of Suzie's evil grin as she glance at Akira.

A tear fall down, then second, then third. And now endless tears falling down Akira's eyes. He sobbed and hugged himself.

'It happened again. The same thing happened again. They left, even Rikayu left. Haha, why i even hope that he wouldn't left too? Hope are made to be crushed after all'

The lights in Akira's eyes get dimmer and dimmer until nothing left. The tears had stop falling. Akira now looks like a motionless doll, a broken doll.

He is capable of taking revenge but he couldn't just bring himself too. His pure heart prevent him from hating them, so he can only endure it.

His eyes turn bloody red for less than a second and retun back to emerald.

But....

...how long can he endure it?

тℏḙԻḙ  !ṧ  ✺ℵḙ  Պ✺Իḙ  ℘✺ṧṧ!♭!ℓ!тʏ  ✺ḟ  ♭ḙḉ✺Պ!ℵ❡  ժḙՊ!-ժḙՊ✺ℵ

!т  !ṧ  ᾰℓԻḙᾰժʏ ḟ✺Ի❡✺ттḙℵ ♭ʏ Պᾰℵʏ  ᾰℵժ  ✺ℵℓʏ  ḟḙω  ℘ḙ✺℘ℓḙ кℵ✺ωṧ  !т.

ᾰℵժ  тℏᾰт  !ṧ

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ᾰ  ℘ṳիḙ  ℏḙᾰԻт  тℏᾰт  ℏᾰṽḙ  ♭ḙḙℵ  ṳṧḙժ  ᾰℵժ  ♭Ի✺кḙℵ  ḉ✺ṳℵтℓḙṧṧ  т!Պḙṧ

(A/N yeahh I'm pretty sure you hate me so i make an omake for Rikayu and Akira to calm down your furious hearts, especially Akira's protection squad and mama bears. Please spare me(╥ω╥'))

Omake

Rikayu: "Akira, spell 'me'"

Akira: "okay, M-E"

Rikayu: "you forgot the 'd'"

Akira: "but there's no 'd' in 'me'?"

Rikayu: "yet"

Akira: "????"

Rikayu: "let me show you what i meant" *carry Akira to their bedroom*

Then they papapa and Akira finally realize what Rikayu meant, and they live happily ever after!