chapter 19

(A/N I am so sorry I didn't update for a long time!! You see, i have offline exams few days ago and after i finished it I laze around and when i see the notification then i realized that i haven't update for a long time!(。>ㅅ<。)💦sorry!! )

It have been a few days since Akira's encounters with Makoto. People around him noticed how big his change were and few people that know Akira a little tried to talk to him but got brushed off. They can only sighed.

It is now winter break and the King has allowed the students to return back to their home to spend time with their family. All students have already leave the school, well, not everyone.

The capture targets are about to enter thr carriage when Hikaru suddenly shout-

"Oh no! I forgot something back in the dorm!"

"Go retrieve it back"

"But everyone already leave the dorm"

"And?"

"Please go with meeeee!!! I don't wanna go there alone!!"

The capture targets can only sigh at the youngest among them. Hikaru is kind and smart but he can be a scaredy cat sometimes.

They get off their carriage and return back to Hikaru's dorm room. After Hikaru get his stuff, they walk back.

They decided to use the shortcut to get to the gate faster. So they use the hallway that have the music room.

Just as they get a glimpse of the music room, they heard a melody of piano, that is coming from the music piano. The melody become louder and louder the more they getting near the room.

They quietly open the door slightly that is enough to see the inside. They peek through the door and saw the figure that they don't have the courage to face.

His ocean blue hair softly fluttering in the wind, his pale skin seems to glow as the sunlight shone on him and his slender hand elegantly play the piano.

The sight take their breath away for a moment. When they come back to their senses did they realize the melody that Akira's playing.

It is soft and soothing, but it also filled with... pain, sadness and loneliness. A pain that that have been experienced for years.

(Here's the piano piece that Akira is playing. Yes its fuyu no hanashi from Given, piano version. Its so sad, whenever i hear it i will be a sobbing mess (╥ω╥'))

When the piece ended did they finally realized the tears that falling down Akira's cheeks.

They want to go there to comfort him, but then again, they don't have the qualification to do so. So they leave.

The loneliest are the kindest, the saddest smile the brightest, and the  wisest are the most damaged. These are what their parents always told them.

Nobody will know how these until they experienced it themselves, including them. They have their family to back them up and comforf them, but what about those who don't?

They endure how they were used, chained, trapped, humiliated, lied, played and became an escape goat but they can't do anything.

Some people can't handle it anymore and end their lives, some people just give in to their fate and some people become jealous to other people's happiness.

Yet, there's also people that work hard to change their fate, they will pay people with kindness no matter who they are. They are willing to sacrifice themselves so no one will feel the sufferings they have been through.

You have two choices, ignore or help. People will usually ignore because they barely knew each other and don't want to get involved, or you help them, try to talk to them and maybe you can lift some burden from their shoulders.

They will hide their misery and suffering to themselves because they don't want pity or charity. They only want someone who will listen to their suffering.

The capture targets always thought of the 'what if' but can they do it? They thought if only they can return back, where all of this started, can they fix it?

They knew they couldn't return to the past but why they didn't do anything? Is it because of guilt? Or is it because they don't have the courage to face Akira again?

"I knew i can't turn back time, but i want to at least see you smile, your true smile"

"I know i don't have the courage to face you, but i want to make things right"

"I want to fix my mistakes so you can no longer feel suffering"

"For you, I'm willing to do anything"

"I want to carry your burden, even if it means i need to go through hell"

We want to fix everything!

(A/N the draft disappear so i have to rewrite it again)