chapter 6

Last time i checked, its only 1k but when i see it again, it turns into 3k? I can't believe you like this story. I only write this out of boredom and planning to delete it but now i couldn't. I guess you really like this story i made.

---------------------------------

Sonata(pink gem)
-increase the user's magics ability

Fuka(red gem)
-increase the user's speed to an inhuman rate

Razor(blue gem)
-increase the user's physical strength

Banko(orange gem)
-make the user invisible

Kiza(silver gem)
-increase the user's insights
-able to see the opponents next move.

Gemine(emerald)
-have all the the five gems abilities
-able to block the opponent's magic
-able to see someone's memories

This is only a reminder for the gems. It doesn't really mention in the next few chapters.

---------------------------------

Akira's POV (A/N finally!!!)

My name is Akira Asakura. In other words, the villain.

You must be wondering how i knew right? Its because i already experience this, in a dream form. How i 'scheme' against Suzie, how my friends turn their backs to me, how i died. Everything.

I don't know why i need to know this. I don't really care how other people hate me, i don't care about me dying. Because i already give up on life. That's why, i decided to just go with the flow.

Then I meet Suzie. I don't know why but she's really different. Not in a good way. The way she looks at people like they don't deserve her time which is weird because i really sure that the Suzie in my dream is a white lotus.

She then meet me and want me to help her get rid of the people that stand in her way. I would be lying if i say that nobody would stand in her way because who would like her personality?

I don't understand it.

But even though, I just help her. Of course i didn't harm the people she told me to get rid off. I just erased all their memories and that's it.

I know i should stand up for myself but what can I do? I'm just a villain and nobody can defy what the heavens already decided for us.

I don't care.

I give up caring what happened to me.

I already lost everything that I loved.

My home, my family.....everything.

I witnessed their death in front of my eyes.

I could clearly remember it.

(A/N i bet you guys want to know about Akira's past right?)

Flashback

It was 10 years ago. I am 6 years old that time.

I always spent my time in the woods with my animal friends. I didn't play with the kids my age because they keep calling me a freak. I don't know why but I also don't care.

As usual, I went playing at the woods with my animal friends but i got too caught up that i didn't realize that it already late at night.

I hurried went back home, knowing that if i don't, my father will lecture me and won't let me out again.

But when i got there, what greets me was the village is on the fire. I quickly return to my home and save my mom, while my dad is nowhere in sights. People are screaming and panicking because the fire is getting bigger that even the water users couldn't put it off.

That time i realized, that is not an ordinary fire. I carried my mother to the save place, far away in the woods. Then i tried healing her using my healing magic. Keyword, tried. Of course as a child, my magic still developing and still weak. I know its not enough to heal my mother but i still try.

Then, i feel like we're been watched. I don't know what is it but i knew its not good. At the same time, i heard a footsteps that coming right towards us.

Its getting closer and closer.

And what greets us is far more worst than a nightmare.

He had the body of a male human around his 30's but i know that he is not human. His teeth are sharper than a tiger. His eyes are bloody red. His nails are sharp like his teeth. He is half naked as he is only wearing pants, revealing his upper body.

But what attracted the most is the magics around him are very powerful. His bloody red eyes held craziness and killing intents.

Before i know it, he is running towards us.
Somehow, the 'monster' stops. More like something is protecting us. I quickly held my mom to run away from him but my mom won't move, saying that she don't have much time longer.

" Mommy don't have much time, Aki"

"No! We still can! I will carry you!"

"Listen Aki, mommy want you to run"

"No!"

"Run as far as you can"

"I won't!"

"And don't look back"

"No! I won't! I don't want to lose you!"

Tears is falling down my face. I cry knowing that my mom want me to left her behind. She gently hold my cheeks using both her bloody and warm hands.

"Listen Aki, mommy will always be with you. Whenever you are, wherever you are, mommy will always be there"

She let go of my cheeks and take out something from her pocket. It was a beautiful emerald pendant. She tied it around my neck.

"Protect it and live on"

"M-mommy..."

"Go Akira"

I hesitate. I don't know what to do. But when i realized it, I'm running. Away from my mom. I cry knowing the only people i love have gone.

End of flashback

Only one thing that keeps me going. And that is my friends, Edward, Makoto, Ken, Daichi and Hikaru.

I know that they won't stick with me. I know that they will choose anyone other than me. I know that they will are the reason of my death m

But it didn't matter.

My mom once said, "Enjoy the little things" and i did. I enjoy having them as my friends. I enjoy talking to all animals that i found and I enjoy having the chance to live.

Whenever they asked me about my family, I answer them and then i will erased it from their memories. I know its cruel and i shouldn't do that but i don't want them to take a pity on me.

The reason why i told them about me, even though i can just directly erased the question from their memories is because, I want someone to talk to.

Even if they won't remember, it's lift a little burdens from my shoulders and that more than enough for me.

At least, I still had the pendant that my mom gave me. She gave me this before she die. She said that the pendant will protect me.

So I always wear it. The only time i didn't is when I have physical classes like battle and sparing.

Even so, I will protect my friends. Even if it kills me.

As this is my choice and my life.