Dr. Flora Payo

12:48 am

Death-Cast did not call Dr. Flora because she wasn't dying today, but in the event they did, she'd go out knowing full well that she lived her life to the fullest.

"Thanks for letting me crash tonight, babe." She purred as she moved a tuft of hair from Dr. Stephen. She moved in to kiss his lips. "I'm too lazy to go home."

Before he could reply, she went in for seconds. She closed her eyes and felt his lips dabbling her mouth. She knew this feeling all too well; she'd done this more than once.

She ruffled his hair and leaned forward, forcing him to lie flat on the bed. It creaked in protest as he looked at her, disgruntled.

"Are we really doing this?" he asked her. His deep voice was a melody to her ears.

"No," she replied, towering over him. "I don't see us doing it. What I do see is that we kiss and kiss and kiss. . ."

Flora lay beside him, making a figure with two fingers and letting its "legs" walk along his body. From his flat stomach to the bumps on his chest.

He chuckled. "I never knew you were like this."

She smirked at him. "You never knew me outside of work. And I never knew you were so. . .jacked."

He huffed, but he didn't say anything for a while. "We should sleep. We have the early shift tomorrow."

She had no plans of going, but she didn't tell him that. "Mhm. Give me one more kiss and maybe I'll--"

Someone knocked on the door, interrupting their little moment. She looked at him wildly. "You have another girl over?"

He sat up, confused. He looked at her. "I cleared my schedule just for you. I don't know. . ." He moved to the door. What he saw made him silent.

"Get off the bed," he said. "Hide in the bathroom or something. We need to--"

The door abruptly opened, revealing another man carrying a bleeding child dressed in rags. His face went through a million emotions, but it stopped at desperation.

"Help him," he said, referring to the child.

"Let's settle him on the bed. Flor, get the materials ready." That was something Flora liked about Stephen. He was always the first to spur into action when the time called for it.

Without wasting any time, she went to the bathroom and rummaged through his things to find the first aid kit.

Who knew that she would meet Ezra under these circumstances?