Chapter Four: Cocktail Waitress

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

The sun hits me directly in the face, waking me up. This I could get used to, waking up to the view of New York.

Once I'm out of bed, I see an outfit placed on my bed. I take that as a sign to go shower. The bathroom is a decent size. Normal, nothing out of the ordinary. I could only imagine what his bathroom looks like.

Get your head out of his room.

I zone out, pulling my hair to the side. Snapping out of my daze, I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Rose, it's Mrs. Alonzo. Alec told me that he is leaving in 15 minutes and for you to be ready." She voices through the door.

The message even sounds rude.

"Okay, thank you!" I stop the water, getting out. I head for the outfit. Fishnet leggings, a small black skirt and a cropped black shirt.

What is this? I mean, I looked good but this was so demoralizing. I barely have anything on. I grab my things, walk out the room , looking for him. To my surprise his room wasn't that far from mine. I knock on the door before he yells for me to come in.

His room resembles him perfectly, dark and broody. I mean not one shade of light color. His bed sits in the middle of the room against the wall, it looks comfortable from here. He yells from the closet asking what I need.

"Alec, what is this? This is way too small." I blurt out, disgusted. He walks out dressed in a badge turtleneck shirt with black slacks on. Putting his chain around his neck, I watch his eyes scan my body as I scan his.

Fuck.

He's so beautiful. I mean his tattoos, his demeanor; everything. The more I look at him the more attractive he gets but I'm not here to ogle this man.

His eyes fixated on me, I roll my eyes annoyed at his lack of response. "ALECC!" I yell. "What Rose?" He scoffs a small laugh, walking to get his phone, watch and rings.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I knew she would have a problem with the attire but its the dress code and I don't particularly care.