Chapter Twenty-Four: The Blue Rose

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

"So how do you want to do this?" Oliver asks while looking at me. "If I just storm out there talking, they aren't going to listen to me. They don't see me the way I need them too."

Fuck! Okay......" I state pulling out the gun, walking back and force frantically. "What are you going to do?!" He exclaimed. I turn to him and look up at him. "I got this, however I'm going to kill him." I retorted, walking back into the living room.

"Rose" Oliver tries to reason but I've already made it to the living room. I spot the person and go up to him.

Poor thing doesn't know he's about to die.

I tap on his shoulder and he turns to me. He was tall, with little tattoos and a beard. His green eyes staring back at mine. "Hey, can you help me with something?" I speak up firmly. "Actually yes" He smiles.

"Follow me" I motioned for him to walk with me. We get to the front of the living room and I point him in the direction of the tech room. He walks in front of me when I  pull out the gun and shoot him in the leg.

Everyone turns to look at me.

That was impulsive, Rose

"You stupid bitch!" He cries out. I bend down and pull the note out of my shirt.

"Why did you place this letter from Dante on my bed?" I ask, tilting my head to the side waiting for an answer. He says nothing.

He shakes his head lowly, looking at me with a sly grin. "He's going to kill you." I scoff and shoot him in the head.

I turn to see everyone shocked.

"Listen, I know where Alec is, however getting to where he is – it's going to be challenging. I know you guys barely know me but if you don't want to die. I'd suggest you listen to me." I yell aloud.

"Please, follow his bitch" A short man walks up and sizes me up.

It's always that one person.

"We don't need her help. We're supposed to trust you? Why? because you're Alec's girl now. You probably don't eve-"

Bang.

My hand raises and I shoot him in the head. That felt better, his talking was fucking with my head. "I don't think you guys are understanding me. I will kill any and every one of you to get Alec back!" I yell and look at the dead man on the floor. "So anyone else wants to question my loyalty or test me tonight." I yell, aloud.

To my surprise no one says anything.

"Good, now let's figure out our way in and out. We will need 2 planes and a boat." I say, as I'm grabbing blueprints. "What's the boat for?" Azazel asks.

"The boat will keep him busy. Dante has all transportation outlets but the waters is where his shipments come in. So he will hear about the boat before the 2 planes. That gives us a good time gap to get ahead of him." I responded.