Chapter Forty-Five: A New Chapter

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

"Why are you so nervous?" I must look at her like she's stupid because she stares back at me with a look telling me to stop.

"We are having a child."

"Hey you don't have to remind me, I'm the one pushing her out of me." Her. "I need the doctor to tell us what the gender is already." I release and she smiles, leaning her head back.

"I know she's a girl and her name is going to be Arya. A,Y,R,A." She spells out causing me to smile before the doctor knocks on the door.

"Miss Daniels. How are you feeling?" She asks and Rosalina sits up a little. "I've been a little tired but that's just about all." The doctor makes her way over, grabbing everything she needs.

The gel gets poured onto her stomach and my heart drops at the sight of the monitor. "Are we wanting to kn-"

"Yes." We both respond in unison and the doctor laughs before turning back to the screen. "Congratulations, you're having a baby girl." Rosalina almost screams.

"I told you!" She raves and I withhold a smile. "Look. It's baby Arya." She muses and I kiss atop her forehead. "I have to call Mama" She pulls out her phone while I step outside.

Azazel stands outside, "She talked to you already?" I ask and he nods. "I'm surprised you let her take me from your detail." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't have much of a choice. Just promise me."

"You don't have to give me that speech. And you know that. Rosalina is like the daughter I never had and Im honored to be watching over your future wife and daughter. No harm will come to them and I will watch them as if they were my own." He tells me and I nod.

"Actually I was going to say promise me you can handle being on her Security detail and being promoted to my second in command." He turns to me for a moment, assessing my face before turning back forward.

"Yes."

"Good. I'll need you in my office on Monday." He nods and Rosalina walks out the door. "When are you going to accept that I'm always right." She shrugs before greeting Azazel.

"I'm just saying, when am I ever wrong?" She continues as we walk out the hospital.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫