Chapter Forty: Lee

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

Every second I stay here, I felt like I was closer to snapping.

I was livid.

Enrage.

Mad if you will.

I just wanted her safe but at the same time I wanted to throw her. Why did she leave? Why wouldn't she just ask for help?

I walk around for what seems like hours but it's only been 30 minutes. "FUCK" I run my hand through my hair.

Axel walks in and sits down in the room. "What do you need?" He offers. "Her. I just need to find her." I run my hands through my hair, rougher this time. I'm going insane without her here.

I hear a knock on the door and walk over to open it. "Marissa?" Abel's mother walks in. "I think she went to get my son" She says confidently.

"What makes y-"

"Before she left, she was holding onto me. She told me she was going to bring my son back to me. Unharmed. It wasn't like she was just consoling me." She says and I huff.

"Lee took Abel. That's the only reason she would leave." Damn it.

It was all starting to make sense.

"I'm okay, I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't important."

She wouldn't leave him behind. She knows how important he is to the family.

"I need to find her." I say as I hear my phone ring. "Azazel" I say initialing for him to talk. "You are going to be mad but I just sent you a location....meet me there" He says and I'm confused.

"I don't have tim"

"It's Rosalina"

I don't bother saying anything else. I grab my things and Axel follows behind me. I grab my keys and Axel grabs his gun from downstairs.

We get to the car and I turn the gps on. We start to drive and it's quiet. "How are you? Really?" Axel leans back. "If he hurts a hair on her head Axel" I grit. "She is strong. Very stubborn and strong. I think she can handle herself." He says and I speed up.

He's right.

She is strong.

Even if he did touch her, she would hold on.

And that's all I needed. Just for her to hold on long enough for me to get to her. We arrive at a motel and I get out the car.

I stand there for a few before Azazel comes down with Abel in hand. Abel runs up to me and starts rambling.

"Uncle Alec. A tall building, lots of grass-"

"Abel, what's going on? You're not making sense."

"He's been quiet until he saw you." Azazel speaks and I get down, listening to him. His breathing was heavy and he wasn't leaving anything out.