Angel in disguise

( Petra x ) Levi x Reader

s/he/they

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I saw it.

It wasn't that dead soldier's patch.

It was Petra Ral's.

He was giving away the only thing he had left of his lover as a memorial to the two soldiers who caused him and few other parents nothing but more pain.

How could he be so kind and giving?

Where was his office again?

The look on his face — that solemn broken expression when Petra's father came up to him and talked about marriage — I remember it.

He looked like he was about to wail for decades to come.

He looked broken beyond repair, and I couldn't help but shed a tear or two for this man.

Oh right! It was down the hall, up the stairs and to the...wait, left or right?

He was always misunderstood.

All of them think he doesn't have a heart just because he didn't cry or break down miserably when he found out about his team and lover ; but I can see it in his eyes, they held so much emotion.

Much more than he wanted to ever show publicly.

Worst thing was, he was being strong for everyone and yet, they ridiculed him for it.

He was fighting for himself, his deceased loved ones, for humanity, and yet...no one has ever shown the appreciation this wonderfully selfless man deserved.

Oh...it's not the left.

I remember when I first came into the scouting legion, when I first laid eyes on him, he was so...so strong.

He was like a standing ovation for humanity's hope — he is.

He was Levi Ackerman, Humanity's Strongest Soldier and Leader of all Soldiers. Well, most of them.

In my opinion, he deserved more respect than given.

Sure, he's grumpy and very cleanly oriented indeed, but on the battlefield, he soared higher and greater than any of us combined.

It seemed like he really was flying.

It seemed like he could take on the world with nothing but his passion to free humanity and his gears.

I think it's this room.

When I first found out about Petra Ral and Levi Ackerman, I was ecstatic! He had finally found someone who he could share his life and it's hurdles with.

I was genuinely happy for the him.

I didn't try to congratulate him though, I was — and still is — shy and just merely a simple cadet in Squad Leader Hanji's squad, but I would always smile happily and feel joy bubbling in me when I see them together.

He looked so happy and he deserved it more than any of us.

I should knock, but not too hard. Wait, what if he's busy or sleeping?? Or what if-

I could detect the worry in his eyes before we had adjourned to the outside world.

Something big was going on and it was clearly stated in his body language.