Drilling them over

Modern AU

Levi x Really tall!Reader

she

FYI 👉 for my friends over the 173 mark

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Truth be told, I don't really know what I want in someone. I do have a preference for taller girls who are the submissive type, but the both just never overlapped so far. That is, until I met (Name).

We had met while I was on this stupid one day cruise thing Erwin had sent me due to his opinion on how I work too much and needing to relax once in a while.

I was just idly walking around and scowling at everything, that's when I saw her.

She was just laying on one of those uncomfortable looking chairs, having her absolutely stunning looking body soak up some sun.

God, she was the most beautiful person I will ever lay my eyes on and I'd be an idiot to not talk to her. So I took the seat next hers and put on my shades, wracking my brain to come up with a topic. Alas, she stood up in all her (height) glory and my mind both blanked and was running with perverted thoughts. I'm not exactly proud, but you should've seen her. She was, and is still an absolute goddess.

How I would love to make you bend over and succumb to me while moaning your mind out.

I would've slapped myself if I didn't snap out of my daze and go talk to her.

"Excuse me. " I tapped her arm and she turned around and cocked her head to the side. God damn adorable too.

"Yes?" She asked as she looked down at me. Her voice was rich and smooth, it was (and still is) just so fucking melodic.

"I find you very attractive and I would like to kiss you. " I confessed. My mind was on fire, but I had to keep a passive face. I know what I said sounded ridiculous, and possibly borderline harassment. I could've delivered it better too. Less....creepy, I suppose. But I just had no filter anymore, no self control. I would've understood if she slapped me, but she didn't. She looked shocked and perplexed though, don't get me wrong.

"May I?" I asked and I'm assuming she found me attractive too because she nodded. That's all I needed. I pulled her down to my height and kissed her right then and there while I slipped a note in her hand.

Her eyes were wide open and her cheeks were covered in the loveliest shade of red that suited her so well.

My lips moved against hers in such a manner which she soon released a soft meek mewl and returned my kiss with an equal passion while she slowly but surely closed her eyes as does mine.

Her arms went around my neck as mine held her beautiful waist.

She's a hell of a kisser, if I do say so myself.

Her breasts are so soft too... I thought to myself as I felt them pressing on my collarbone.

I licked her soft moist lips and she opened her mouth with another blush and moan.

Soon our tongues were busy stroking and feeling each other out as my hand went down and grabbed her butt cheek.

"Mmh~" was what she produced in erotica.

Never have I thought that such a simple sound that I have heard so many times in my life had turned me on beyond comprehension.

I stopped myself before I let my control slip any more further.