Aquilegia

Player!Levi x Reader

she

* Still on EXAM HIATUS. If curious why I did this, please read the semi-important end note.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Levi~!"

A voice too feminine and high pitched to be his own gasped aloud in a very sensual manner, enough to be heard if someone were to pass by said man's office.

You — unfortunately — were about to knock for entry in order to pass him a heap load of papers from the Commander himself, but just as your knuckles were about to make contact with the cherry-wood door, you had heard that as clear as a day in which caused your little heart to writhe a little bit more.

To think you would've gotten the obvious little hints though like when you had greeted him with your routine little "Good evening, Corporal." but he didn't even bother with to spare you a smidgen of a glance when he returned the gesture with a low hum of his voice and instead was in plain sight eyeing one of the more 'all-rounded' female cadet, or especially when you saw him throwing the same damn cadet one of his signature almost unnoticeable, but still equally enticing smirk.

You berated yourself as a fool as you continue to torture your soul with their very audible activities because you definitely should've known that some sort of relation between the two of them would have happened like now behind his doors when you witnessed him leave the dining hall — without even bothering to finish his tea — the minute she did.

Idiot, I should've known he would do this!

No! It's not his fault, it never was.

Your loud, contradicting thoughts wouldn't stop gushing into your already noisy mind as you angrily stared down at the large amount of papers your trembling hands were gripping rather tightly at.

It wasn't that you were his 'full-time' lover.

You were just a part-time thing that Levi could go to when he needed your specific skill set, body and sexual type to fulfill his temporary needs and wishes. Just like a college student who's in need of any part-time job to fulfill the wishes of student loan...sort of.

You knew this though as he had explained it to you beforehand.

Even then — even when knowing you would be just another one of the many women he would venture into a pleasurable sin with — you still agreed without a breath of hesitation and jumped head straight with a perfect form into this watery depths of hell that you deemed sanctuary for when it's not suffocating you.

More specifically, your heart.

"Ahngg~"

Visibly cringing and border-line close to tears, you just left the stack of papers on the floor in front of the cursed office-slash-love room and quickly but quietly sped walked the hell out of there and straight for your dormitory, skipping hand-to-hand combat training in the process in order to calm down as much as you can of the excruciating pounding in your chest.

Slamming the door close, the painful choke of anguish and sadness around your resistant soul had finally suffocated you long enough to have them leave your body in the most pitiful way deemed in your own opinion. Quiet gurgling sobs paired with a wet and torn visage would've been visible if someone were to burst through your room right now to question your absence, if it were not for the position your body held — which was a human armadillo in its body-shielding position — on the hardwood floor.