Fleek.

▽Modern AU

△Levi x Reader

△s/he/they

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You've tried your best.

It's been an excruciatingly frustrating day of subtle attempts to have Levi notice your fresh new pair of eyebrows and comment something nice on it. Just about an hour ago, you even went to the extremes as to candidly present the perfect eyebrows to him right in front of his very own eyes, but that twit of a midget didn't even take the hint!

With one last huff of air, you've reached your limit on his cluelessness.

"Levi." A groan followed after as you comically rolled from one side to the other, until you stopped on his side of the bed.

With a deadpan expression, he pushed you back to where you belonged and sat down with his back on the headboard with a book in his hand as if nothing had happened at all.

It pissed you off, greatly.

"Levi!" You whined like a child throwing a tantrum all while glaring at him with a fierce pout.

Finally having enough of your weird shit today, he snapped.

"What?" He said with a sharp sigh.

"Look at my eyebrows!"

Snatching his book out of his hands, you climbed onto him and straddled him with two arms on each side of Levi's head. Normally, he would enjoy the bold initiative, but as of now all he wanted to do was read and then cuddle your sleeping figure after.

"I'm looking, now what? Are some magical butterflies going to come out of them?"

"No! Tell me what you think of them, for god's sake!"

"They look fine. "

"Jesus Christ, Levi! I didn't suffer the hell fire gates of those bloody tweezers just to have you say 'They look fine.'! "

"What do you want me to say then?"

He didn't understand why you were disturbing his 'me time' just to have him compliment your neat eyebrows, but nonetheless he was getting a little annoyed with the way you've been exaggerating the want of his approval on your brows. He found it nice, but he didn't know why you were just so keen on him expressing his non-existent excitement for them.

Obviously, he doesn't know the pain of having his eyebrows plucked, waxed or shaved to perfection because hello, his eyebrows are perfection itself.

"That my eyebrows are amazing! Spectacular! Sculpted! On fleek!" You waved your hands around your eyebrows to showcase the beauty of them to the unamused man, but then gave up as dejection filled your chest when you noticed no change in his expression.

With a small frown, you got off of Levi and handed his book back to him and prepared to adjourn into a land where made-up imaginary friends would throw a parade just for your gorgeous eyebrows.

Levi felt slightly guilty that he had ruined your mood, so with a prolonged sigh and a shake of his head on how ridiculous this whole thing was, he leaned down to place a small kiss on your temple and whisper the very words you've been meaning to hear from him all day.

"Your eyebrows are on fleek. "

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I got my eyebrows done just earlier today. The shaving was tolerable but the tweezers.

Lord Almighty, I teared up.

Falling off a car was less painful ( not really but you get the point ).

On another note, I have obligatory Orientation Day for college tmr. I don't want to go, but I have to. ( why did I join the January intake, damn it. )

◎◎◎

Line - haruaki_

Instagram - dm me