Chapter 7 - Watch And Wait

*Song: Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi*

//////

Joel's POV:

'Oh, Joëlle...'

She calls me with her dark husky voice, her silky skin brushes with mine. The pure bliss forces a shameless moan out of my lips.

Between the white sheets and Paris sunshine, her short blond hair glimmers the lustful hue as she explores my body.

Her skilful fingers slide down from my chest to my hot wet temple, entering me, worshipping slowly, building up a sweet rhythm that drives me insatiable.

My hips gyrate in an attempt to please myself, but it is no use without her help.

'You want it, don't you?' She presses her lips to my ear, hot breath tickling every nerve.

'Yes...' I hang my head, mutter to the foggy air.

'Then you'll have to say it...' She pulls back a little, the image of her blurs as she speaks.

When my vision refocuses, all I see is the pair of green eyes and the pouring dark hair that haunt me day and night.

Morana has a sexy smirk on her lips while purring her command, 'Beg me, angel.'

What in the Heaven?

I jump up from the bed only to fall back down as the dizziness comes over like waves.

'What were you dreaming about?'

Morana's annoying teasing voice chimes over.

'Nothing.' I turn my head towards her, yet instantly regretting doing so.

Her face is just inches away with the same smirk from my dream. I can feel the heat run from my lower body to my face.

'Are you sure? It sounded quite steamy.'

It was. 'None of your business.' I avert my eyes. I can't look at her right now.

'Ouch. Someone is moody.' She sighs sarcastically, 'Is that how you thank me for last night?'

I frown. What exactly happened last night? I only remember I drank a lot of martinis, and I was looking for her...

I shift under the duvet, only realising now that I have nothing on me.

Oh God. 'Did we...?' I peek at her cautiously, observing her reaction.

She stares back at me for a silent second and lets out a rude laugh, 'You wish. I don't have a fetish for dead fish.'

Dead fish? Seriously?

'I don't stink.' I retort while sneakily sniffing my arm.

'Sure you don't.' She gives me a bored eye-roll before climbing out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom.

'What happened last night?' I asked, puzzled.

'You got way too drunk and almost got raped, fortunately, I saved your ass.' She says dispassionately while brushing her teeth, 'You're welcome.'

Now some pieces of memory are coming back to me...Oh fuck, I showed my wings to a human.

And the worst of all, I remember speaking like a baby to Morana.

Nothing can be more embarrassing than that.

'Ughhhh! I didn't!' I cover my head with the duvet.

'Yep, you did.' Morana's mocking shoots right into my face as she pulls my cover away.

'What are you doing!?' I instantly snatch the pillow to shield my nude. I can feel the crimson run all over my face.