Chapter 9 - You Amuse Me

*Song: Becky's So Hot by FLETCHER

//////

If we're paid hourly to do the hunting, they'd be pissed to know we're spending the next 24 hours in bed, enjoying the primal pleasure.

It feels like something in my mind flips whenever Morana touches me.

Something is enlightened inside me. Something sacred and full of life.

'Kiss me.'

Morana purrs underneath me, long legs wrapped around my hips.

Instinctively, I lower my bottom half, merging her wetness with mine. We simultaneously let out a satisfied sigh.

My lips capture hers, nipping and pulling her softness. She tastes like fine wine, smooth and intoxicating.

My breathing grows heavier when I feel her nails scratching my back. Sliding to her front, my palm snatches her full bosom with a bit of force, just like how she did to mine.

She quietly moans, leaving a gap between our lips. She smirks, 'Oh, is that how you like it now? Hm?'

I smirk back, giving her softness another good squeeze, 'Don't you like it?'

With an arched brow, she hums, 'For my liking, you have to try harder.'

'Oh yeah?'

Suddenly, I want to strip away her cocky veil. I want her begging underneath me.

The image of her biting her lips and pleading with a broken voice makes my core shiver in desire.

I don't know where this confidence comes from, but I push myself off her and order, 'Turn around then.'

She scoffs, 'You are not giving me orders,' she sits up with a challenging demeanour, 'I claimed you, remember?'

Claimed. The word sinks in, yet oddly, it doesn't raise any sort of resistance within me like how I felt with Gabriel. Instead, it stirs up a stream of excitement.

I stare back with the same attitude, 'So now is my turn to claim you.'

Her eyes widen subtly, seemingly surprised. I use this opportunity to flip her myself, securing her wrists above her booty with some random clothing I find on the bed.

'This is all you got, angel? You know that's not gonna hold me still.' She teases, plum lips curve up under her wild hair.

I pull her up, one leg wedged in between her knees. With my lips next to her ear, I whisper, 'I know. But you'd be too weak to fight.'

'Wha—hm...'

Her words quickly turn into a swallowed puff when my free fingers probe into her dripping core.

'What were you saying?' I taunt while thrusting in a fast rhythm.

She answers with panting, hips swaying back and forth to follow my pace.

'I can't hear you.' My other hand snakes to her front, middle finger flickers her pumped bud.

'Ah!' She screams out, body shaken.

'Are you going to answer me?' I hold her in place, feeling this odd thrill running through my veins.

Now I think I get Morana's obsession with bossing me around. Having someone trust you enough to expose their most vulnerable state is extremely satisfying.

'W-what do you want me to say?' She throws her head back onto my shoulder as I switch hands and stuff my fingers into her from the front this time.

'I want...'