Chapter 46

Royse created clones of himself. Afterwards, he made himself invisible and flew around the place.

Xena countered every sword and attack that came her way. Blinded by her rage, she only targeted the light user and came flying towards her.

Amy frowned. She strengthened her buff and retaliated.

Xena's attacks hit through her armour. The light user was unfazed and lets out a cry as they fought in the air.

Sparks emerged from their clash. Shockwaves reverberated in the air with each of their hits.

Amy panted as she exerted more mana. She gritted her teeth as she buffed herself and healed her wounds. She felt her mana decreasing every second.

Not to mention her stamina. Her body was solely relying on her skills.

Another shout left her lips as she swung her weapon. She exerted force and clashed with Xena.

The light user felt her arms shake but ignored the pain and pushed further.

The enemy widened her eyes as she was thrown off once again.

The two panted as they glared at one another.

Amy kept her stance, carefully studying the enemy's movements.

Xena did the same as she studied the light user.

She furrows her brows as she lets out a snarl. The lady was faring longer than she anticipated.

Rather than a saintess, the lady before her resembled a hero instead. She knew whether a person was experienced.

And this light user was.

Xena moved once again, heading straight towards the other lady. Amy clashed with her, synchronizing her move with her summoned swords.

Light cannons flew all over the place. All attacks simultaneously flew towards Xena.

Not only that, but Royse's clones were also taking part in the battle.

Xena growled as she created more of her shadow clones, retaliating against the redheads.

"Royse, you there?" Amy asks.

"Yeah, I'm here." He replied.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just continue what you're doing. Distract her while I find another weak point."

Amy frowned as she expected a better plan, but she couldn't complain since the enemy was growing stronger every second.

"Got it." She replied before returning in attacking.

While Amy did her task, the redhead took a device from his item box. He opened it and clicked the button.

He only hoped the devices that were planted around the kingdom would work.

Seeing a green light emitted from the object, the redhead hid it in his pocket. He gazed at the enemy and read her movements.

He saw Amy growing weaker by the second.

They needed to end this fight soon.

If things prolonged, he may have to transfer his mana to the other.

The redhead followed after the duo that fought. He reads their movements and searched for his entry.

Amy quickened her actions. She used more of her skills and slashed the enemy before her.