Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A week and a half have passed and I'm still confined in my room. I'm currently in a bad mood aside from being confined for too long.

The reason is because what my sister said to me a few days ago.

A few days ago~~

"Rosey!!" My sister greets as she enters my room.

"Hello Aneki! How was your training? I saw you by the window."

"It was good! Were you lonely while I was gone?"

"What? Of course not. You along with Catherine-onee sama and William-onii sama keep on visiting, how could I be lonely?" I laugh.

"Well thats true~." Aneki says as she sits down and starts to peel an apple for me to eat.

She was humming and it was obvious that something good happened.

"Something good happened huh."

Aneki flinched and blushed. She cups her face and made an embarrassed expression.

"Uuuu, is it that obvious?"

"Haha, it certainly is."

"I can't help it, Catherine-sama is so kind." Aneki smiled and continued to hum.

Aneki's words caught me off guard and made me tense. Everyday they visited me and spent their time with me, there wasn't anything that Catherine did to aneki that made any changes though...

My shadow clone also didn't report anything to me whenever Aneki and Catherine are together.

"Ermm? Aneki, what did Catherine-onee sama do?"

"Oh, you see this morning Catherine-sama paid a visit to me."

"Eh?! How come I didn't know!? Why didn't she come inside?!" I exclaimed.

Ah...

Shoot, my emotions just flew out...

Aneki chuckles from my reaction.

"My~, Rosey is jealous~"

"Ahahaha, Please stop joking Aneki...." I laugh as I feel my sweatdrop.

"You were still sleeping. Of course Catherine-sama also visited cause she needed to hand out William-sama's gift for you, but she left as soon as she handed the gift and after we shared conversation."

"And what did you talk about?"

"Oh, she just kept asking how I was. You see after you collapsed I was really worried but Catherine-sama kept on reassuring me. She is so kind! Unlike the other children, she is so mature and elegant! I'm really in debt to her for being my first friend after being adopted!! I will follow her for the rest of my life!" Aneki says as her eyes sparkles and intertwines her hands together.

Crack!

Did I hear that right? In debt? Follow her for the rest of her life?

...

...

Gahhh!!!!!!! My efforts!! The mana I spent to guard aneki with my shadow clone!!!

Why must my efforts be wasted!?! Damn this stupid error and such!!

BAKA BAKA BAKAAAAAAA!!!

"Rosey?! Are you ok?! You look pale all of the sudden!!" Aneki suddenly starts to panic as she sees my sudden change of state.