10.

Somewhere in the Cape of Good Hope
Melrose Faith ~ Rizzavi Ezra ~ Hamish Ruthloe

They were disoriented, both of them didn't know where they were or how they got there, laying on a cold stone walkway no less. As Hamish's eyes focused he stared at Rizzavi who was also rousing awake. "Rizzavi?" Hamish whispered as he blinked several times. "Yeah." The other angel grunted as he sat upright. "Why does it feel like my body went through a blender." He mumbled with a groan and Hamish could certainly relate. "I feel the same, do you remember anything after our fight?" The taller boy asked and Rizzavi quickly shook his head in refusal, he had no idea what was going on, or how they even got where the hell they were. "Me too, where are we, any idea?" Hamish questioned as he looked to the sea front where boats of different sizes lined up by the dock, the sky an array of colours, it was dawn or sunset, they couldn't really tell.

Hamish kept looking around until his eyes landed on the grand manor in front of him, built of granite, red brick and with beautiful stone arches that created an old yet modernized classic look, it was indeed beautiful. "Whoa." He whispered as Rizzavi whipped around to face the beautiful home, it was intimidating and the two of them felt so small compared to it, yet they felt the pull toward that particular manor. "You feel it too." Rizzavi muttered as his eyes glowed a beautiful happy green whilst Hamish's glowed a crystal white, Hamish nodded. "Yes I do." He asserted as he looked at himself, he was wearing his usual clothes, would that be respectable in the manor, it just didn't feel right. "Come on." Rizzavi mumbled with a renewed confidence whatever was calling them wasn't hostile.

Hamish sighed and followed, as they went up the small case of stairs, music from inside the home filtered the air, it made their curiosity peak, wondering who it was that was singing. "You gonna knock?" Rizzavi questioned his friend and Hamish glared at him. "You're the one who said to come here." He argued turning to leave but suddenly the door opened and an invisible force nudged them inside. "Tabaah Ho Gaye!" They heard the beautiful melody being sang, it was beautiful yet sad, it made their hearts swoon and break. A two way grand staircase faced them from the foyer, in the middle of the open floor was a low hanging crystal chandelier with beautiful golden butterflies lighting up the room. Women and men dressed in beautiful golden coloured clothes, red, white and green danced to the melody of the singer who was in the middle of their beautiful performance.

His long curly hair went down to his waist, with silver tips that dared to be touched. "Is that Mel, in an indian outfit?" Hamish dared to ask as he squinted his eyes to look at the person he knew was Mel. "That's him alright." Rizzavi supported as they walked further toward the performing entourage. "Tabaah ho gaye." Rizzavi quickly started singing along as he watched the performance that kept his eyes and Hamish's glued on it. As it came to an end, Mel and his companions danced so wildly and beautifully until one last scene that ended with the golden butterflies shooting off the chandelier into the air around them, both Rizzavi and Hamish were impressed as they clapped like idiots. "You're finally here, hey!" Mel happily addressed them, he ran to both boys who were marginally taller than him and hugged them both with a smile so bright it rivaled the sun. "I thought you'd never get here so we did a tune, thanks guys!" Mel explained as he turned to wave as the dancing crew who were all going their different directions in the manor.

"Mel, not to be rude or rash, but where in the flying fish are we?" Hamish demanded waving his hands wildly in the air. "My house in South Africa, capetown to be exact, well how do I explain this, physically you're both still in the med centre at the school, you knocked each other out by the way, it's been two days and both of you weren't waking up, so uncle Harry, sorry, the headmaster asked me to find out what was going on, and I did." Mel explained and the two had their jaws dropped. "What, how is that possible?" Rizzavi muttered in a small whisper, as Mel grabbed his arm in confort. "You may or may not remember this but you ascended, both of you, in the heat of the battle, you both were granted your domain." Melrose exclaimed and it seemed to click in both the angel's heads as they looked to each other in realization.