FOOD

yuna was stressing. she'd already rearranged her living room five times to make space for her extra mattress to be laid out, cooked for about two hours, cleaned up her kitchen after cooking, laid out the blankets and pillows several times only to give up and throw everything in a fit, and run to the store to grab some extra snacks just in case.

it was now half past one in the afternoon and the boys would be over at about two.

why was she stressed? well, for starters, she wasn't sure all the boys would fit comfortably in her small living room, she didn't know if they would enjoy the food or if there would even be enough for all of them and she had found just about a million other things to stress over that didn't even matter.

she paced back and forth in her tiny kitchen, hands pulling gently at her hair. deep breaths leave her body as her cheeks puff out with each one, persuading herself to calm down. she decides to head to the bathroom for a little hype session in the mirror while she waited for the boys.

she stands in front of the mirror, hands on her hips in a sort of superhero stance.

"you are awesome," she told herself, "they're going to have fun. they're going to enjoy themselves and it's all going to be fine. you've done a great job and if they don't like it, you can kick them out, it's your house. okay!" she gives herself a quick nod and a thumbs up before heading back out to the kitchen.

"woo!" she yells, slapping her own butt. she checks the living room one more time, makes sure she has a new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and that the soap dispenser was full, and checks on the food she'd made. she hadn't made anything too hard, just some simple foods that everyone said she was amazing at making.

she grins at her work and takes a seat at the kitchen counter, anxiously tapping her foot against it as she waits. about five minutes later, a knock resonates through the small room, the short girl immediately jumping up and running to the door.

upon opening the door, she finds five boys - wooyoung and san shoving each other to get closer to the door, seonghwa trying to stop them, yeosang watching in amusement and mingi cutely smiling at her from behind them.

she smiles back at him as wooyoung and san stop bickering once they'd noticed her presence. wooyoung shoves san while he wasn't paying attention and immediately jumps on yuna, engulfing her in his limbs. she manages to stop them both falling on the ground, trying with all of her strength to keep wooyoung from falling. he must've forgotten she was much smaller than him and managed to somehow wrap his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck.

"wooyoung, get off of me! you weigh a tonne!" wooyoung gets down, apologising with a sweet smile and pushes past her into the apartment.

next is san, who simply wrapped an arm around her waist quickly before joining wooyoung in ogling at the food on the table. then comes seonghwa who quickly bows before engulfing the girl in a soft and warm embrace. he makes his way inside along with the others.

yeosang steps forward, basically copying seonghwa before politely grabbing yuna's shoulders to move her out of the way a little.

the girl turns her attention from the four in the kitchen to the tall male still waiting in the hall. "don't just stand there, you dork, come in." she laughs. he wraps his arms around her and pulls her in for a tight hug as hers fall around his waist.

mingi's hand gently pats her head as they pull away. "where are the others?" she looks down the hall toward the elevator to see if they were down there.

"they're still down at the car. yunho dropped his phone between the seats so jongho and hongjoong-hyung are helping him find it. are you okay?" he looks down at the girl, a worried expression written on his face as he gently holds her face in his hands.