CEREAL

"good morning, gorgeous," mingi grumbles as yuna opens her eyes groggily.

"good morning to you too, handsome." she giggles. mingi looks up at her in shock while yuna is actually looking for him. he wasn't right beside her where she'd expected him to be. in fact he was underneath the covers, eye-level with her belly, "what? who are you calling gorgeous?"

"sorry, i was talking to my little princess." he mumbles, wriggling back up to meet her.

"i'm a hundred percent sure you mean prince," she jokes, holding his cheeks as she leans in for a quick kiss. he smiles at her, shaking his head as he kisses her again, moving to hold himself above her.

"i'm the father, i think i'd know."

"i'm carrying the little shit, i think i would know!" she laughs, kissing him again.

"you're so beautiful," he whispers, smiling as she covers her reddening face, "i swear, i am without a doubt the luckiest man in the world."

"hey!" they both turn towards the door as wooyoung bangs on it, "she's already knocked up, you don't need to fuck any more babies into her! especially not this early in the morning!" he grumbles the last sentence as he walks away leaving mingi and yuna giggling at him.

"he's right, though," jongho chimes in as he walks by, "please don't have sex in this house, in that bed, where i sometimes sleep."

"you've slept in my bed once." mingi retorts, finally falling back to yuna's side, "just don't sleep in here again."

"as far as you're concerned, i've only slept in your bed once. i sleep in your bed all the time." he shrugs, following san presumably to the kitchen.

"when else do you sleep in my bed?" mingi calls after the maknae, "jongho! when else do you sleep in my bed, you turd?"

"oh, just leave him be. let's go have something to eat, i am starving." yuna groans as she sits up, mingi already out of bed and ready to help her, "i'm fine, get me a jacket or something if you wanna help."

mingi heads over to his closet, taking a zip-up hoodie and handing it to her. he watches as she slips into it, not bothering to zip it up completely.

"listen, i know you're close with these guys but they're all extremely sex-deprived," yuna tilts her head as mingi rolls his eyes, "at least zip it up properly, your boobs are huge now and that tank top is not helping you in any way."

she chuckles at him, waving off his concern before she saunters out of the room, giggling quietly to herself.

"yuna!" seonghwa exclaims as she enters the kitchen, all eyes falling on her.

"good morning, everyone." she chirps, wrapping her arms around seonghwa who kisses her head softly.

"nice tits." san mumbles as he walks by her, yuna slapping his arm gently. the way mingi's jaw clenches and his eyes follow san doesn't go unnoticed by yuna and when he turns to look at her she nods, "yeah, okay. i'll zip it up." she zips up the hoodie, showing him when she was done, "happy, greenie?"

he nods, walking over to wrap his arms around her waist, "very. and don't call me greenie." he whines.

apparently, at some point, yuna had made a habit of calling him 'greenie' anytime he showed the smallest sign of jealousy and he wasn't too happy about it.

"sorry, you're just so sweet, i can't help myself," she squished his cheeks and he rolls his eyes, softly moving her out of the way to make them both some cereal.

"stop being so snuggly with him, it's making me sad." yeosang pouts as he stands at the counter, eating his cereal. yuna returns the expression, wrapping her arms around his side.