CHRISTMAS

"just put all the gifts you brought under the tree." yuna instructs, walking down the hallway towards her bedroom.

"what tree?" wooyoung questions, not bothering to look around the room.

"the one right fucking in front of you!" seonghwa slaps the younger male upside the head, turning his attention toward the very obvious christmas tree in the back corner of the living room.

wooyoung chuckles briefly before his smile drops upon seeing seonghwa's scowl. "sorry." he mumbles.

meanwhile, yuna is cackling to herself as she wanders down the hallway, mumbling a quiet, 'seonghwa said fuck'.

a few minutes later, yuna returns in a fresh set of christmas pyjamas, tying her hair into a bun. "the mattress is out and there's plenty of blankets and pillows. if you want to, we can watch a movie. there's actually a christmas one that i've been wanting to watch." she almost grumbles, sitting herself on the lounge beside wooyoung who immediately takes the chance to cuddle into her side.

"okay, let's watch a movie!" hongjoong perks up, a wide smile on his lips.

the boys loved watching movies at yuna's apartment - at this point it's almost like their 'thing', gathering around in her living room, spread across the lounges and mattress, cuddled into each other, and watching whatever looked interesting. it was quickly becoming something like a tradition and it was a tradition that each of them loved for a different reason.

"so, what did you want to watch?" yunho asks, laying on the mattress. he's immediately wrapped in san's limbs as the younger male cuddles into the taller.

"'love actually'!" yuna exclaims, clasping her hands happily.

"but, that's a romcom." seonghwa looks at her in confusion as she simply grins back at him.

"you despise romcoms." she nods at yeosang as he frowns at her.

"i know! i just thought it'd be fun to watch, no?" she looks around the room, eyes sparkling with hope as the boys glance at each other.

"love, are you feeling okay?" hongjoong jokes, gently pressing his hand to her forehead which he finds oddly warm.

"i'm fine, really. i just thought it'd be fun. if you don't want to, we don't have to," doubt starts to replace the hopeful sparkle in her eyes as she looks around the room, "it was just a thought." she finishes with a mumble.

"no, we can watch it. we're just joking with you." mingi chuckles, her eyes lighting up once more.

"i knew that!" he laughs as she pouts at him, slapping his shoulder gently, "what do you take me for? an idiot?"

the boys laugh quietly at her as she lands a soft punch to mingi's arm, poking her tongue out at him a moment later.

the movies plays, quiet chuckles and a few whole-hearted laughs escaping the viewers' throats as they watch.

to no one's surprise, hongjoong falls asleep before the movie ends, jongho and san following soon after him. wooyoung keeps yuna wrapped in his arms until he eventually drifts into slumber, his tight hold falling limp as he begins to snore. yeosang and yunho join them just before the end, seonghwa and mingi desperate to stay awake until the movie had finished.

once the credits begin to roll over the screen, seonghwa wishes the couple a good night before his head falls to his pillow, quiet snores escaping his lips soon after.

"was it good?" mingi asks, tilting his head to look up at the younger female.

she nods with a smile, her fingers carding through his hair gently, "yeah, it was actually pretty good. what did you think?"