LAZY

the next morning, yuna woke to the sound of blankets rustling and low moans and groans. she opens her eyes in the dark room to find seonghwa quietly trying to wake the rest of his members.

"seonghwa-ssi, what're you doing? what time is it?" she yawns quietly as seonghwa's head turns to her, eyes apologising immediately.

"i'm sorry, bub. i didn't mean to wake you up." she shakes her head, denying his apology as he goes back to shaking hongjoong.

"why're you waking them up? let them sleep," she turns to the clock on the wall before remembering she can't read analog all that well, "i'm not sure what that clock says but i don't even think the sun is up yet. let them sleep. and you too, you should go back to sleep."

seonghwa sighs, knowing the girl was right. "are you sure? i don't want them to annoy you later on. i was just gonna get them all up and we were going to leave quietly, they can go back to sleep at home." she waves him off, leaning back against mingi's chest, who was also beginning to wake.

"just stay here, i don't really care." seonghwa nods, laying back down and chuckling as hongjoong and jongho throw their limbs over him again. yuna looks up quickly to find mingi half-awake and half-asleep, looking around the room in confusion. "go back to sleep, gi. you can get up later."

the boy looks down at her before laying his head back on top of hers.

a little while later, as the sun was just beginning to rise, yeosang and san were quietly bickering in the hallway about who would use the toilet first and hongjoong was up for water. however, he couldn't remember where yuna said the cups were so he was drinking straight from the tap.

he walked into the hallway to find the two still whisper-screaming at each other, debating on who needed to go more and who was going to 'explode' first. "hey! one of you, hurry up and go to the bathroom! i don't care if you go together, just go! you're going to wake everyone else up at this rate and we don't want that happening after yuna treated us so nicely last night."

the boys look at each other before nodding, the both of them gesturing for the other to go in first. hongjoong was starting to get pissed, so he simply shoved san into the bathroom and shut the door before turning to go back to bed. upon turning around, he found a tiny little female figure, rubbing her eyes and sniffing gently.

"holy sh- yuna. why're you up, what's wrong?" hongjoong pats her head gently as she sniffs again, this time it was more evident that she was crying. "bub, what happened? why're you crying?"

the girl falls into his chest, sobbing quietly as he rubs her back soothingly, hushing her at the same time. "ha-had a n-nightmare." she sobbed, hongjoong looking to yeosang in confusion. the boy shrugs, unsure of what to do in this situation.

"o-okay. how about you go back to sleep? you're okay, it was just a dream." the girl nods, taking hongjoong's hand in her own as he guides her back to the living room. seonghwa was awake again, sitting in his place on the mattress. his eyes widen as he notices the teary-eyed girl.

"yuna? what happened? joong?" he stands up, taking the girl in his arms. he wasn't sure of what it was but something inside him felt the need to care for and protect the small female in any way he could.

"she said she had a nightmare, i don't know." hongjoong yawned, laying back down on the bed.

"hongjoong! she has night terrors! and even if you didn't know that, you should try and be a little more sensitive and understanding!" hongjoong shrugs, turning his back to the two. he hoped yuna would understand that he wasn't trying to be rude, he was just so exhausted from work and after she'd brought out the plushies the bed was just too comfortable for him to care anymore.