Mr.Rude

You both reached kitchen with u beside him with mouth hang open and wide eyes admiring the view ....

Then he remembered something u still didn't brush ur teeth . He abruptly stopped as he looked down at u .

First we have to get u freshen up he said as u tilted ur head and looked at him , confused . He cooed .

Then u both heard someone coming u looked up to see someone a lil short , with tattoos and having messy hairs .

Good morning he(jimin) said with his raspy voice, he still didn't notice u. Then he tilted his neck as he just went to make his own coffee while u shrugged your shoulders and looked at tae as he looked t u and u both shrugged your shoulders at the same time.

Jimin was in sleepy mode as he didn't give a damn who was there and all.

Tae and u again made your steps to the room where jin was sleeping soundly still and u both entered the washroom tip toeing while tae having u in his hips holding, like a baby u are .

He let u down and made u sat down on washroom counter and took a new tooth brush and paste and brought it close to ur face while you stared at it and took it from his hands and held it in your hands.

He then said one minute and went to take his own brush and paste . He entered the washroom to see you still staring at the brush . He then started to brush his teeth, you also started to copy him that is to start brushing your teeth.

Then when you started to goggle your mouth with water , tae accidently sprinkled some water on you and then you both started to sprinkle water on each other, little dis you knew that jin was there standing at the door and was staring at you both who got busy sprinkling water on each other.

Jin shaked his head on disbelief but got happy to see tae laughing and being goofy after so many days. And you were the one who bought that goofiness in tae like he used to before.

Then jin cleared his throat getting ur both attention. It was good that, you both just got your faces splashed with water.

He entered in as you smiled sillily towards him and he wiped your face with a towel and threw another towel towards tae's face as he grabbed it.

Pink prince, you shouted with cheerful voice and hugged his broad shoulders with your arm while tae mimicked you and hugged jin the way you did.

-your pov

You don't know yourself that how you got close with these two. You just enjoyed their both company as you found yourself being this comfortable with them. Something in them or the time you spend with them makes you feel so warm and carefree that u trust them (v and jin ) . Yes the warmth feeling is nothing but the feeling of having a family, love and care that you have longed for.
-
Jin then pushed jokingly tae away from him and ran past the washroom heading downstairs leaving pouty tae chasing u both. You three were giggling , laughing and shouting as three got down and were running in the hall.

Jimin who was in kitchen entered the Hall with a mug of coffee/tea( whatever he prefers ) . As he saw the chaos , a irritated expression written over his face as he rolled his eyes , and went over to his room signing heavily that actually tae and jin got close to y/n.

You three stopped as you all took place in sofa, as jin and v panting heavily from all the running they did.

Milk you said as tae looked at you and signalled 5 minutes same goes to jin .

Jin then shouted for jimin who entered the Hall and looked at your all three faces and raised his eyebrow.

Get some milk for y/n shi Jin told as he again raised his eyebrow asking are u serious as Jin nodded his head. Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes..

You mean molk jimin asked as you said no milk. Yeah yeah whatever kiddo come jimin answered in boring tone. You refused to go with him,not being familiar with him as you gave puppy eyes to tae but tae shooked his head refusing .

When u refused to go with jimin, however jimin felt hurted, why she didn't want to go with me! It's now like that i am going to bite her?! Okay be calm jimin if u want get close her to her u have to be all smile-
wait why in the first place I want to be close with her, get yourself together jimin.

Having no idea but wanting to get milk you have to go with jimin, while pouting you took step towards jimin and stood in front of him. Follow me kiddo he said as he messed up with your already messed up hair. You also followed him with a huff and mumbling rude.

You both entered kitchen while Jin and tae went to freshen up themselves.

' if jimin made bubble(y/n) sad then he will get beating from my new spatulla ' Jin thought

' if that mochi ever dared to hurt puffy ball then he will get beating from my gucci belt ' thought tae

Jimin pov

Aish....

I poured milk on the vessel and boiled it a lil and poured it in a tumbler and added sugar and mixed it well and gave it to her, who was just looking at me like I am some kind of monster.

What , I asked annoyed with her stares as she mumbled rude, this kid is getting on my nerves vut I don't want to shout at her nor throw my hands at her, why ? I asked myself...

She touched the tumbler amd whimpered saying that's too hot, what should I do then, huh?

Mr. Rude she said while trying to look angry but damn that's so cute of her.. Jimin stop saying that she is cute but i can't help it too... Ugh she is messing up my mind and

....... Heart toooo

••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••••••••••

Sometimes u can't just
Follow ur heart
When it is more
Confused than ur head

••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••••••••••