Your mouth stinks

Oi Lil one cooed namjoon as u cutely giggled . While chewing the hem of ur tees as hobi sighed .

No you should not do that said jhope as he took the clothing from ur mouth as u pouted while both chuckled.

Ok come on let's get u milk jhope said as u nodded and sang 'milk' .

Wait , we have to fine milk but what if cofeeee or tee(tea) snactches(snatches) it ?

You asked with a frown as your lips smacked into a thin line indicating that u are thinking .

As u folded your hands behind ur back and started to walk back and forth like u are investigating .

Joon smiled with his dimples reflecting as he watched u while jhope was shining with his smile .

Jhope started to act along .

'What we should do ?! Oh know ' jhope started with a Lil gasp at the end . Causing u and Joon also to gasp .

First Joon didn't get what hobi did but eventually started to get along the act .

Then ur hands made its way to ears like u are talking in ear pods as Joon and hobi followed the same .

' We need Mr.Detector help !!?!?' you said as hobi nodded .

Joon restrained as he went and sat on the sofa almost tripping on air

however made his way to the couch and sat on it and played a act like he is working while tapping and spanking ah I mean moving his hands in the air .

' we have to contact him ' stated jhope with a dramatic voice . While u nodded ur head vigorously .

Jhope did actions like he is dialing and you made sound tring tring tring .

While namjoon took the vase out of nowhere God knows from where ?!?! And started to act like the vase is phone .

'Hello , who is speaking ?' asked Joon with a dramatic funny voice as y/n giggled .

And heard Joon gasp .

' are u laughing at me ?' joo. Asked as you screamed a big no .

' So what u need ? Who r u ?'
Asked Joon. As u replied .

' we need hepl' u stated 'and what it is?' he asked

' we have to recsue milkuuuuu ' u sang

' yeah we should , but there is one thing u have to do if I want rescue ur milk ' Joon stated

U and hobi looked at each other and nodded like u guys are understanding .

' And what is it ', u asked curiously

.'Your mouth stinks', u blinked ur eyes not understanding it as then suddenly jhope launched himself on Joon while shouting

U CAN'T SAY SUCH A WORD TO MY Ball of fruit loop

As they both made a scene like fighting which actually they didn't .

You then ran to bed and fetched the pillow and directly smashed into them making the pillow cover open and causing cottons to fly everywhere .

You just saw them with big adorable eyes before cracking into a fist of giggles

You started to blow with ur mouth to keep the cotton up and not to fall down .

Joon grinned as he pushed jhope away and grabbed pillows and he threw some pillows towards the direction of jhope and he smashed it on the floor .

Now more cottons started to fall as jhope increased the fan speed causing it to seems like snow fall .

You collected some of them in ur hands and threw them in all directions . There was only laughter the sound echoed in the room .

The room was smashed open by a grumpy looking yoongi , who just witnessed white

Wait what ! Am i in heaven ?! Pls say yes ?! I just wanna sleep . Atleast I can sleep here peacefully
_ mewo meow

He thought as he sighed .

His hair - messy

His eyes - half closed

Cosplaying- his death

Moto - to kill person who disturbed his peaceful sleep

Wanted - to be a rock .

'why u guys are being like this in morning ' he groaned more like whined .

I said stop

..............

Just stop

............

Stop .
.............

He got no response as switched off the fan as finally the cottons all fell down to the grounder faster than my grades falling down .

To see a sight of u where ur hair was completely covered in cotton ?! Making it look like a nest .

And the other two stopped or froze in their place seeing the cat aka Suga infront of them .

You just grinned .

Making Suga smile .

Uff saved
- Joon and hobi

' Who made this ?' asked Suga as you three just grinned looking at him while he just gave a weird stare .

' Aish kids ' groaned Suga

' u also act like a kid when us ee Tangerine ' backfired Joon as Suga glared .

'This is the last warning !' he warned .
' I need pin drop silence ' he stated as he shut the door and left .

You three just looked at each other and laughed .

The door was back open .

............

Silence , understood ? He asked as u all nodded again .

He again left .

You three followed the door behind and peeked your heads outside to see the hallway empty indicating he left as u all three sighed .

And again burst into fist of laughs

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

There is a child
In each one of us
Who comes out in
Front of the person
Whom we are comfortable with

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••