I no alone

That someone was already now infront of u and u noticed it when u looked at the person whether he is gone or not .

Long time , how are u kitten ? Someone asked as u shivered and clutched jk tight .

Jk started to calm u down by patting ur upper back .

Jin : Who are u even ?

He asked in a serious tone so calmly .

' Well I am Sam ' said the person as ur tears already were flowing and hearing his name u closed ur eyes hard causing more tears to flow as jk hugged u more tight trying to calm u .

Sam : well who u are ?

He asked .

Jin just sighed as he chuckled darkly .

Jin : the person u don't wanna mess up with !

Sam : aww I am scared , aren't I sweety ?!?

No ! No ! Why the meanie person is here ?!?
-y/n

Sam : where is my sweety at ?!

You were crouched in the corner of the room shivering while Sam came up with belt in his hand as he chuckled darkly .

No no I don't wanna rememberie the memory
-y/n

Thought y/n as you started to sob while jk's eyes started to tear up but he held it back

I have to be strong for my
Y/nnieee
-jk

Thought jk as he closed his eyes and opened them to see hobi approaching them .

Meanwhile ur sobs slowed down , but u still kept mumbling 'take me away from him ', 'he will take me ' and so on .

Hobi directly pushed Sam away from his way and his eyes darkened having no emotions and crouched in front of u and jk .

Sam who stood up and was about to take charge towards hobi but Jin held him back .

Jin threw some few punches towards Sam as he was knocked out .

Hobi became a barrier for you and Sam as you were not able to see what Jin was doing to Sam .

Hobi : hey , shs shshhh noting is going to happen we are here .

He said as he was trying to calm u down .

You calmed a Lil as Jin signalled to move on as jk stood up followed by Jin and hobi .

But hobi stopped in his track and signalled Jin to go with you and jk .

On call

Bg- Bodyguard

Bg- yes boss

Hobi - well I have a person here who Jin hyung just knocked out

Bg- yes boss , should I have to take Infos abt him boss ?

Hobi : yeah ! Do it quick .I want Infos about him within
Tmrw and bring him to our basement .

Bg- yes boss .

End of the call .

You , Jin and jk reached the car aka limo but still ur breathings were heavy .

memories were flashing back and forth making u to clutch jk more .

Jin then handed u a glass of water as u gulped it down .

Ur eyes started to feel heavy beacuse of the panuck attack and all the cryings .

I wanted my baby's first shopping to be the best not like this
-jin

Jin sighed as he closed his eyes and took out his phone and started to msg the other members in the grp .

Hobi reached the limo .

'i no alone ' you mumbled before sleep consuming me which was heard by only jk .

Jk just held u more close to him as a tear dropped from his eyes which hobi quickly wiped it down .

Text

In grp

Jin : reach the limo emergency!!

Jimin : yeah yeah we will eomma

Tae : but I am hungry

Jin : yaah kid come to limo before I whoop ur ass

Joon : but yoongi hyung fell asleep standing

Jin : it's abt y/n

Yoongi : we will be there

End of text

Sure everyone is whipped for y/n
-hobi

Thought hobi when he read the msgs in grp chat

When the other four who just completed purchasing got the msgs as they rushed down to the parking lot to the limo .

A chorus of 'what happened', 'is she fine ' echoed the limo as u stirred and whined in the sleep because of the noises .

Seeing u everyone shutted their mouth .

They did noticed ur tear stained cheeks as the four creased their eyebrows together .

Jin : well we will explain once when we reach home .

Jin announced as the ride started to home which was too silent . Just some random thoughts going in their mind .

Once when all reached home , jk tucked u in bed and he pecked ur forehead as he sighed heavily before leaving the room .

We just wanted to surprise u , it should have ended like something else but not like this .
-jk

So now they were all seated in their meeting hall .

Joon : so , what really happened ?

Jin explained as now everyone went in deep thoughts .

Suga : what was his name again ?

Jk : Sam

Jimin : why don't ask abt him name to eb hyung ?

Hobi : that's a good idea .

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

Love is not only About Sharing happiness
But sharing sadness
and Sorrows too

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••