Shut up MoLfAy

Y/n : you my brotha

Jhope : it's brother baby

You just giggled in response .

You nine ate the lunch . But there was left overs . You got an idea .

You leaned to Jin , who was busy talking . You not wanting to disturb him stayed silent .

But Jin already noticed you as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you up onto his lap .

You let out a small squeal as he chuckled , his chest vibrating which you found oddly comforting .

Jin : now my pretty baby tell me what u wanted to say ?

Y/n : how dhid you know thwat papa jinnie Jin ?

Jimin : trust me princess , he always know !!

Jin : ok now tell me !

He said cupping your cheeks ever so gently as he stroked his thumb on your cheeks making you go relax . It did felt good .

Y/n : papa cwan't we pack food , give them to pweople out .

You asked fidgeting with the hem of jin's shirt .

He sighed . Not liking the idea that you are still hesitating to ask . But at the same time everyone smiled because of your kindness.

Jin : that would be so good my sweet baby . You know you are so kind .

Tae : yes you are

You got shy as you hugged Jin by his torso and buried your face into his chest . While he wrapped his arms around you hugging you .

Click

Immediately jungkook clicked a pic as he grinned .

Soon taehyung ordered the waiter to pack the food . As Namjoon paid the bill .

You all exited the restaurant with you skipping a little as you were feeling all goofy poofy comfy .

Jhope and namjoon decided to accompany you to give the food parcel to the homeless man .

Others went to the car .

You stepped near the homeless man as you gave the parcel to him with a smile .

He looked at you and to the food parcel blinking rapidly .

??? : For me

He asked in a whisper tone pointing to himself , tears starting to brim in his eyes .

You nodded your head .

He happily took the parcel and started to eat in a rush .

With that you trio were about to leave but stopped when he shouted .

??? : The kid sure is kind . God bless you all .

You three immediately bowed to him and left to the car .

Namjoon immediately scooped you up in his arms , which in return you wrapped your arms around his neck , running your hand into his hair .

Click

Jhope clicked a pic of you both . Right moment of you and namjoon staring each other with pure love with your hands on his hair .

He saved it as his wallpaper grinning widely .

💃💃💃

Again you all started the journey to home . Everyone were busy with their own talks .