I am rowsie

The elevator dinged as they entered in and the lift opened again to their office room directly .

Yup some rich people things

There they saw their lovely cousin sister .

Immediately they all hugged each other with u in jimin's hand .

Jk : it has been days since we hang out noona .

Lisa : yup kook ikr . All because of these oldies .

Jk : yeah

Jisoo : here we go again dorkies

Jin : leave it jisoo yah that are always like that bratties .

Yeah blackpink is their cousins and brothers and sisters. They are like backbone to each other . They support each other emotionally and financially and in all ally .

Jennie gasped .

Jennie : who is this cute girl .

She asked as stood in front of jimin and touched y/n's cheek . Her eyes showed adoration .

Rose : I ii alcho wanna shee

Yup our vocal queen is also little .

Jimin : aww here look rowsie

Yup Rose's littles name is rowsie .

Jimin showed ur face as she smiled .

Rose : can I pway with her

Jin : u can dear

He said as he patted Rose's head . No offense only brother and sister relationship.

Jisoo : so about the project .

Well blackpink's company name is yadom .

Jimin placed u in the big couch as again yoongi placed headset on ur ears .

Rose was also given a headset and her iPad to play games .

Jk : here rowsie have it

He said as he gave some candies to rose as she gave a tooth grin and got it from jk mumbling a cute tank chu

Jin : when did u found out rose was a little .

Lisa : few months back oppa .

Jin hummed .

Jisoo : and who she is ?

She asked calmly .

Joon told about her . The girls nodded . If their brothers trusted someone they would too . Cause they knew about their cousins .

Note : the boys all are not actually brothers . They all have different background and but formed together to become the BTS which they are and same goes to the girls .

More like Mr.Vincenzo's father adopted BTS and blackpink and trained them . So to the outer world they say they are cousins and it became like truth as they behaved like one .

Then Mr.vincenzo helped them when the boys and girls grew up .

Jisoo : so as we are also in the project we will handle that sam guy oppa

Joon hummed as he also told them about sam but not about ur past tho . They do respect ur privacy .

U squirmed in ur sleep when u felt uncomfortable feeling in ur stomach .

Yup u were again hungry as u woke up and found urself in an unfamiliar surrounding.

And also some thing which covered ur ears feeling warm .