More than Love

Chim : shh . Tae and jinnie are sleeping .

You and jk nodded immediately .

Jk : ok my loves , let's go to my room .

The poor towel was dropped to floor .

Jk settled you both on each of his thighs as he let you both to play games on his computer .

His face in between your and jimin's connected shoulders . He turned towards you and pecked your cheeks which he did the same for jimin .

Jungkook just leaned back as you both continued to play games .

Jimin won the game as he cheered for the win . Jungkook was ready to console you , what if you started to cry , but no instead you smiled and clapped for chim's victory . He was absolutely happy for that .

That's good . That's how you should raise your kid . You should never envy others . Instead should be proud of friends , family member . That's okay if you lose no matter from a small game to big deal .

The day ended of you all playing games , none other boys woke up . So you three ordered pizzas , ate them to full and slept in jk's room . You were sandwiched between jimin and jungkook .

......

Next day morning ...

Y/n : papa jinnie you should be shhhhhh

Yoongi : yes oldie guy be quiet

Jin : who is oldie , huh !

Y/n : no oldie .

Jin : that's my -

Y/n : you grandpa jinnie

You said as you giggled followed by yoongi's smirk .

Jungkook was having you on his hips while you both kicked out jin and yoongi out to buy essential things and products for jimin .

Jimin was cuddled up with taehyung . Namjoon came downstairs as you immediately shifted to his arms . He embraced you in his arms and gave you long peck on your forehead ,while you gave a smoochie to his cheeks .

Jungkook went to do workouts .
Not being able to hug anyone , hobi woke up and ended up stumbling to jungkook's room , and fondly embraced the duo .

........

Jimin because of the deep slumber , and after figuring it out that he is also a little was in peace . Now he is in his normal headspace .

One by one woke up , stretched and were getting freshened up .

The morning started with namjoon and y/n's cooking . Well ....if you know you know !

But not having any skills in cooking , still they managed to make orange juice and bread toast for breakie .

Hobi was the one who entered first . Not to mention , indeed he gulped fearfully at the sight of namjoon in kitchen . Not once in his life he never thought namjoon and the kitchen would bring out an good outcome .

But here we are . Atleast the kitchen is safe . The so called sunshine guy sighed tenderly . And helped the duo in arranging table .

Everyone seated down including jimin . Y/n was feeding namjoon the toast while still he was tossing bread as the so called hulk bulk titties refused anyone to help except his lady .

And others came in line like in a queue waiting for bread toast . It was just so good to watch .

Y/n : next pwease .

Jhope : yes madame

Y/n : dow much you wannie ?

Namjoon : it's how my sweetie .

Y/n : ah yes . How much you want Mr. ?

Jhope : uhm 6 .

She nodded to herself . As she picked the toast placing them on his plate simultaneously counting them .

Jhope : Thankyou Ms.

She passed him a sweet smile.

Jk : heyo woooooooo

Y/n : no noise

She told him politely while shaking her head side to side with her arms crossed as a cross symbol representing 'no' .

Jk : alright alright wooo

The breakfast session soon ended . Now a movie was being played . Jhope and jimin accompanied you .

As jk , tae , namjoon was busy in work . Obviously about the Falcon guy .

It was a romcom movie . The scene played a Lil intimacy scene , where the lead actress was in arms of the lead actor . He took a strand of hair and tucked behind her hair .

The actress blushed making y/n giggle . Can I ? ,The actor asked as the female nodded her head . And they kissed each other slowly genuinely , showing the live towards each other . It was a slow and passionate kiss .

Wow

Both the J turned their head towards you .

Y/n : papa hoba , that's called kiss ?

Jhope : yes , mah highness .

Y/n : who kiss who ?

Jimin : if you love someone , or like you will kiss them !

Y/n : here ?

You asked pointing to your cheeks .

Jhope : well it depends y/nniee . Like it's a way of showing your love to someone . There is also a love between mom and daughter , between siblings !

Y/n : me and felixie

Jimin : exactly !

Jhope : they are all different love . But this love , when you want to spend your lifetime with them , till you become grandma and old . You just want to stay beside them and cheer them on their success .

Jimin : to be with them in their low and high . Understanding each other . They will be not perfect but to your eyes they will be perfect no matter how much mistake they commit and still u forgive them .

Y/n : like us ?

Both of them males were taken back for a sec .

This didn't sounded like Lil y/n anymore . It's the voice of head space y/n . They were aware of that . Maybe you realised your feelings . Or them realising it .

Jhope : uhmm yeah . It depends like you may love us as a caretaker . Something like that .

So they don't love me as a individual , not as a girl .
-y/n .

Jhope : or even more than that ...

Comment which part you guys loved the most .

Hey all better comment or I will take away your food for a week 😈😈

Mwuah

Love ya 😘 berries .