What about us guys ?

It was 1pm in afternoon .

Everyone sat down .

???: Nice to meet u all again .

Dark voice . Sounded like a dying roach ...

It was none other than sam .

BTS internally rolled their eyes as they greeted him and also sat down on the their respective chairs .

Jin : Mr.Han didn't Mr.Vincenzo come ?

He asked .
Mr.Han was vincenzo's assistant .

Mr.Han : but Ms.hong cha young is here .

He finished as the door opened revealing

Ms.Hong : hello everyone .

She entered as she told that with that very look of her . She didn't even like the idea of helping sam .

As she thinks that investing in sam is just a waste of money . By his look is itself she can say that he is a fucking creep .

Sam gave that flirtatious look to cha young but she just ignores it like how I used to ignore my results .

She sat down as everyone sat down with her .

Sam pov

Wow she sure is such a hot lady . Hmm . Interesting .

However she must be that stupid vincenzo's assistant or something like that . Why don't we play .

And the fact that Vincenzo wants to give financial support when this complete project which I stole from that fucking hwasa

She was a fool that I swore easily got rid of her and stole her ideas .

End of Sam pov ...

Sam kept his one hand on cha Young's thigh under the table and gave a squeeze .

Cha young decided to play with sam .so she took his hand and interwined their hands .

That was so easy
-sam

He thought as he smirked but he didn't knew what could be the devil inside cha Young's mind be playing .

And the next sec sam moaned in pain as cha young just digged her nails into Sam's hand .

Sam smiled to others .

Jin : well can u explain the project once again and about partnerships and those all .

He stated in his stern tone as sam nodded his head .

Sam : well Mr.Han can u please play the templates so I can explain .

Mr.Han nodded his head as he started to play the pdf which he gave which he obviously stole it from hwasa .

FUCK U. SAM FOR
STEALING MY PROJECT

I AM COMING FOR YOU

It displayed as sam gulped and the door opened revealing the one and only hwasa .

She walked in with her heels clicking the sound as she flipped her hair behind .

Then cha young stood up as she twisted Sam's hand backward and slammed him on the table .

BTS and blackpink , Mr.han were enjoying the drama taking place .

Hwasa : aww don't taste him all by urself . Obviously I also wanna have a taste of his blood right ?

She cooed as cha young smirked and nodded as she pushed sam towards hwasa by his twisted arm .

As he landed directly on hwasa's feet as he shivered in fear seeing her glare .

She then crouched down and made him stand up by his collar .

Hwasa : u wanna have some taste boys ?

She asked BTS . Even BTS wants to see him suffer and they knew well that both of these women standing in front of them will not leave piece of bread scrumbs left .

But they have tortured their Lil bean obviously they should also have some fun right ?

Jimin : we will torture him by putting schedule like we will get each day for one of us

Hwasa : that's good

She said as she send a friendly wink towards him .

Lisa : then what about us guys ?

Cha young : sure you will also have a day sweetheart

Sam was sended to a abonded building where he will be tied up in a dark room with insects crawling on him .

Hwasa : poor boy he thought he could fool me .

She cooed again as all others laughed .

And now the dealing was done between hwasa and BTS of the project jjang jjang man bong .

Beautiful rainbow after a storm that's what all they felt like .

Joon : Ms.Cha young . Please do tell that we greeted Mr.vincenzo

He said in a polite manner while she said a nice okay and left along with hwasa .

Blackpink and BTS left out the breathe they held in .

Jin : I didn't think that this well end this easily ..

Joon : I feel like I panicked for no reason .

Jk : right hyung ?

Lisa : yeah

Then suddenly Jennie got a call as she picked it . She smiled as seeing the caller id was rose .

Rose : mumma

She sounded panicked .

Jennie : what happened baby

Rose : mumma we arhee

Then they all heard a loud crash .

Panick was written in jennie's face .

Immediately she put the call on speaker .

???: Did u think that I will leave u that easily princess ..

•••••••••••••••••💕💕••••••••••••••

If I don't fit the
Beauty standards
Then I have to set
My own standard

-hwasa

•••••••••••••••••💕💕••••••••••••••