11|Can I take you home?

I want to know why this guy closed the door and is undoing all the things that are holding up his pants.

"Uhhh Carter... I have to go now."

He laughs and starts pushing me forward till I fall over and land on the bed. I quickly get up but he pushes me again, a bit harder this time. "I want to leave," I whimper.

"Cassi, you're so beautiful," he says, removing his shirt and tossing it aside. I try to make a quick escape, but he grabs me by my jacket. I wriggle out of the sleeves and dash towards the door, but he's too quick and catches up to me, gripping my arms and throwing me onto the bed. He climbs on top of me, attempting to pull up my dress. "Carter, stop!" I squeal, hugging my arms to prevent the dress from going over my head.

He pins my neck down and slaps me across the face. I gasp and clutch my cheek in shock. Taking advantage of my momentary stupor, he yanks the dress over my head. I scream and struggle to free my arms as he pins them down.

"Ace! Ace!" I cry out, hoping for a miracle.

"Can you shut up?!" he bellows, clearly agitated.

He flings my heels across the room before using one hand to hold both of my arms above my head. With his other hand, he tugs at my panties, trying to pull them down. I tighten my legs and scream, tears streaming down my face.

"Ace, please!" I beg, my voice trembling with fear.

Suddenly, the door swings open and standing there is the drink barrister, holding a coffee mug. "Whoops... this isn't my hotel room," he gasps.

"The hell? Get lost," Carter barks, getting off the bed.

With that, I jump off the bed and grab my discarded gown and purse. But Carter swiftly refocuses his attention on me. "Don't even try what you're thinking," he growls. But before he can turn back to the barrister, he grabs him by the shoulder and spins him around, splashing the cup of hot coffee on his face.

"Shit!" he exclaims, cradling his face in his palms. "What is wrong with you!"

I take a few steps back, trying to comprehend what's going on. Then I glance at this barrister who has his empty eyes on me. "Run, dummy."

"Ace," I gasp, trying to push aside my embarrassment. I quickly pull the gown back on and dash down the hallway, almost tripping on the stairs as I hurriedly make my way outside. It's no surprise that people are staring at me - I'm barefoot and wearing my dress backwards. I must look like Cinderella after the clock strikes midnight.

Finally, I step onto the snowy grass and stop to breathe, resting my hands on my knees and leaning over. My eyes start to sting with tears. This is the second time I'm getting assaulted this week. I glance around and realize everyone in the yard has stopped to stare at me. Just walk away, just walk away, just walk away. I ignore them and slowly walk forward and step on the cold concrete, my feet sinking into snow that's constantly building up.

Do you ever just sometimes feel like you're cursed? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now. How can so many unfortunate things happen to just one person? It can't be a coincidence. There's someone out there that I offended and I desperately need to know who. The streetlights cast a warm glow over the snow-covered ground. I wince with every step I take on my bare feet, praying against frostbite. My breath escapes in visible puffs as I rub my arms trying to create a little warmth. I might just pass out before I get home.

Suddenly I trip on something and fall over, face first. Ouch ouch ouch. My vision couldn't be worse tonight, I should have worn my glasses. I use my arms to hoist my upper body and turn to see what I tripped on. To my greatest horror, it's a person lying prone on the ground. My breath hitches and I scramble to my feet. From the hair, I can tell it's a guy. His back is covered in a layer of glistening, powdery snow. Poor guy, maybe it was too cold.