25|A broken heart

Levi decided we were not taking his jet this time because he was too angry to see Emily after everything she told me about him. He also hasn't said one word to me since he saw his hair in the state it was in.

"How long are you going to stay mad? I already said I was sorry."

He ignores me, putting his full attention on the road ahead. "So this is how it's going to be till you drop me off? It's not like your hair got tangled or anything... you're just grumpy because I snuck a picture of you in your gorgeous hairdo and refused to delete it."

"Cassi delete that picture."

"Why? Afraid I'll show it to Gaia?" I smirk.

"I couldn't care less about that."

"I don't know when next I'm going see you after this... so just allow me to keep this one picture," I mumble.

"Now why are you trying to guilt trip me," he sighs. "Fine, you can keep it."

I flash him a satisfactory smile and lean into my seat. I can't help but think about last night. I'm still embarrassed about it but what can I do? And I'll have to admit I enjoyed it to some extent. A small part of me still craves his touch, like he unlocked a new side of me. A side that wants a new experience in this whole love thing. I wonder how he'd feel about that.

"Hey, Levi... I had fun last night."

"Really? You'll have to specify what made it fun. Was it sleeping in my arms... destroying my hair... or..." he chuckles. "Showering with me."

My cheeks flush. "Uhh... n-nothing specific... it was just fun... in general."

"Oh... so you didn't enjoy all those things... alright in case of next time we'll have separate rooms."

"No! no!" I clear my throat. "I did enjoy all those things," I mumble.

"Noted," he smirks. "You know... if you weren't so timid I would have gone all out with you."

My eyes fling open. "What?"

"Nothing," he smiles.

"U-Um... I have to use the bathroom," I mumble.

"Really?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes."

"Really?" he asks in a lower tone. "Yes already!"

He nods. "There's a gas station nearby... if you wouldn't mind using the one there-"

"No, I wouldn't," I intervene.

"Uh... okay," he replies.

It takes ten minutes for us to get to the gas station. He parks in front of it and takes out a box of cigars. "Two minutes."

I nod and exit the car, relieved to finally be away from him after that conversation. I walk into the convenience store and approach the guy behind the counter. "Excuse me... where's the bathroom please."

"You have to buy something first," he replies flatly.

"Uhhh" I look around and go to grab a granola bar from one of the shelves. Then I place it on the counter with some change. "It's that door over there," he says, pointing to the one at the far end of the store. "Thanks."