Chapter 46

❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅ ❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅

It was Arthur who noticed the deep gaze.

Arthur slowly hardened his expression, lowered his arm, and held Grace's hand tightly. Then, with a slightly trembling hand, Grace intertwined her fingers with Arthur's hand that was holding her.

After that, Grace smiled brightly at Arthur, who was looking down at her.

"Your Highness, you said you liked the tea from abroad today, right? If it's okay with you, can I bring it to you when I visit the Palace?"

"Ah, well, that will be nice."

And looking at the friendly two, Owen with a bitterness was having a conversation with Duchess Alberton.

Owen smiled politely at Duchess Alberton, staring intently at Arthur and Grace, who were looking at each other as if they were the only one for each other in the world.

At that gaze, Marianne's expression, which Owen had been avoiding since he came out here, was distorted sharply.

That persistent, strange gaze which has never been sent to her before. Marianne was so anxious and couldnt stand it. So Marianne gently patted Duke Alberton's arm, who was standing beside her, and gave him a hint.

Duke Alberton said to Owen, tapping Mariannes arm as if he already knew it.

"Well, Your Highness. How about having a more in-depth conversation with us after taking a seat inside now?"

"Oh, that's right. We can't keep the ladies standing like this. Then lets move on."

"Yes, Your Highness."

"If possible, let's drink tea in the drawing-room. Im sorry to the other ladies, but since weve gathered like this after a long time, I just want to share tea with my family."

"Yes, I understand. Your Highness."

Owen readily agreed to the proposal of Duke Alberton to move inside.

After that, Owen naturally gave orders as if he were the owner of this place. Then the people gathered in the vacant lot in front of the main gate of the mansion moved in unison.

The gathered people, Duke Alberton, Duke and Duchess Felix, and the aristocratic wives, who were eavesdropping on the conversation, moved according to the guidance of the servants with a disappointing look. While Duchess Alberton and Marianne with doubtful expressions turned their backs with Owen and walked to the mansion.

And looking at them like that, Arthur and Grace exchanged glances on the spot.

If she could, she would like to get on Arthurs horse and return to Felix Castle, where Leon is waiting. But she ended up spending time at Alberton Castle again due to the attitude of the powerful prince. Grace dropped her eyebrows as if she was sorry, and Arthur smiled and shook his head.

"What are you doing there, Duke Felix and Lady Grace? Aren't you following along quickly?"

While the two were exchanging friendly gazes like that, Owen, who was walking a little away with Marianne, turned around and approached the two.

Only then did Arthur and Grace walk slowly behind them, still holding hands. Owen turned his head only after the two of them moved a little.

However, Owens gaze flickered at Arthur and Grace's hand, who had been holding each other tightly. As if it bothers him more.