chapter 1

No, don't cry like this baby, what happened? Tell me?" You asked your 4 year old student Shasha, who was sobbing in front of you.

"Th- they were teasing me,f-or having u-neven pony." That cute soul replied, gasping and holding her tears.

"Come here, let me correct them for you first and let's scold those kids who made fun of you, because even in uneven pony, you look so cute to me." Wiping her tears away, you compliment her. Taking out a comb out of your bag, you tied her two cute ponies. "Tadaaa, it's done, omo look at you looking so beautiful my lady." Kissing her cheek you handed her a candy. "Thank you so much ma'am." She giggled while replying back to you.

"So now it's time to scold those who made fun of you. Let's go." You walked back in the class, and more than scolding you taught kids how to be kind and help rather than teasing and making fun of anyone, and those smart kids didn't fail to catch up with what you said, they immediately apologized to Shasha, and you.

Forming up a big smile you were proud of your class kids, seeing how mature those kids were, just a good guidance and they'll catch it up.

"Thank you ma'am." Shasha kissed your cheek before running away to her seat and playing with other kids.