chapter 4

Shasha, baby, do you like flowers?" "Yes" "ok go with Ms.Lina(your helper)  we planted many new ones in the garden, go and look at them, they'll help you in drawing hmmm… Ms.lina take her with you." You waved a small bye to them and again turned to her father.

"So, Mr.??" "Jeon." "Ok so Mr.Jeon first take a seat." You said pointing at a kid's chair. Well there was no other, so he had to fit his butts in that small area.
" Second, I know how precious time is but people are much more precious, don't you think so? Don't you have time to spare to your daughter, the thing I called you for is already cleared i guess."
"Excuse me, rather than lecturing, will you tell me why you called me?" He said in a little irritated voice.

"You're hard to talk to, see, look at your daughter's drawing, she sulks most of the time in school, she has friends but she barely talks to them, she's always in her own words, and today, kids made fun of her because of her uneven pony tails. Sir I don't know how busy of a person you're, but your daughter is your responsibility right?"
"They made fun of my daughter? Did you punish them or I need to do that myself? " he said clenching his jaw ..

"Amazing Mr.Jeon, how you just ignored everything and stuck to this one, of course i did punish them