part 15

her pink cheeks, y/n was right, i.. really like being around Shasha.
My wife died the same day Shasha was born, because of some complications in her pregnancy which occurred at the last stage. I was so broken that I was not able to look after Shasha for months. My parents took care of her, but after a while, my parents started to get sick often, so I took shasha with me.

But I didn't know how to be a father. Without my wife, I had no idea how to connect with her, and with time the distance between us increased. Even if I wanted to, I didn't know how to spend time with her. I knew I was being a bad dad but I had no idea how to end those distances.
Thanks to y/n i at least took my first step, not a lot but i am trying, i mean I know how to try. Now when i observe my daughter, she's amazing, in many things she took over me. I wish our bond to become much stronger.

About y/n….. i didn't like her at first, even though she was right from the first time but, yeah i admit i was egoistic. I sort of started to like her I guess ? But is that right? Do I really like her ? But why not? She's an amazing person. And moreover she loves Shasha, Shasha is also comfortable with her..

Getting up from the bed I went to the kitchen to have some water, and there I saw a cute sticky note on the fridge. "I have prepared some food,