chapter 13

imbalanced and fell on his muscular figure which was covered only with a thin duvet.

You were sitting with a loose body, and that sudden action made you land firmly on him. With all that weight on him, he weekly opened his eyes, and smiled softly, you were confused by his expression. "Mr.Jeon '' you whispered to make him gain his senses. He finally squinted his eyes, and opened them wide and realized what he did.
You supported yourself getting up from him, he sat straight, which made the duvet fall and reveal his heavenly body.
"Sorry." He immediately grabbed his t-shirt and covered his body. "What are you doing here ?" "Sh-shasha called me from your phone." "Aish..that kid. I am sorry, you can go, I can take care of it, sorry for disturbing you." He tried to get up from the bed, but the dizziness got him and he fell back.

"Yeah, I can see, how are you taking care of it? I have already fed shasha and given her medicines, don't worry, and now you too please have this soup, then have medicines, you're so high on fever Mr.Jeon. literally i told you not to have ice cream, but what you said.. What can just an ice cream do? This Mr.Jeon, this and on top of that, you were sleeping in AC at such a low temperature, are you out of your mind?." You said in a scolding tone.