part 18

"Oh so much for a day my champ, by the way can you go wait in the car i need to talk to your Miss y/n for a while?" "Ok appa come soon."

Setting a good temperature in my car ac i left Shasha there, turning around i found y/n staring at us with a huge smile. I smiled back before walking towards her.

"Hey" I couldn't control my nervousness and scratched my neck. "Hello Mr.Jeon, I see you have come a long way." "Jung-kook, call me Jungkook, actually i want to ask you something." "Yes Mr….Sorry Jungkook." "Would you…like to go out with me ?" Yes i am stupid i had to say date not out. "Are you asking me out for a date?"
I felt my cheeks heating up. Looking at her face she was calm but yet blushing. I swear she looked so cute. I wish I could squeeze her cheeks out. "Y-yes"
"When?" She asked, looking away from me.
"Whenever you are free …. Wait, does that mean a yes?" I just hope it does, I scanned her face and said a yes by expression. "Today at 6pm?" "Yes, that's fine with me."

"So I'll be there at your place to pick you up?" That air was certainly awkward but, guess it should be, because we were talking in school?
"Ok, I'll be waiting." "See you in the evening?" "Yes, sure. Bye" we waved a small bye.