chapter 7

I was buying some stuff in nearby shopping mall, where i saw Shasha with Mr.Jeon,they didn't saw me and i don't even want to barge in, that's great they're spending some time together a smile formed on my lips looking at them, but it soon faded away, as i saw, she yanked Mr.Jeon's hand and he didn't even noticed because of being busy on a call, she was heading towards the toy store which was few steps down,  i walked towards her, but as i saw her taking the steps on stairs i ran as fast as i could… and thank God i was on time, her foot slipped on the second one, grabbing her hand i pulled her towards myself while yelling her name. "Shasha" she hugged me tightly as she realized she was about to fall down the stairs, and started to cry out of fear.

Jungkook looked at the direction of the voice while listening to her daughter's name and ran towards both of you.

"Are you fine?" He asked, offering you a hand.

"Give her to me."  "No." "What no? Give Shasha to me, I am her father." You got up carrying shasha in your arms, she was hugging and crying hard. 

"Then act like it Mr.Jeon"  your tone was at a peak of rudeness and tbh he deserved that, looking for an empty seat you sat down still carrying Shasha.

After a while, you talked with her explained her she's fine and good, she finally stopped crying and felt comfortable and safe with you, but she resisted to leave your arm as her gasping because of hard