chapter 8

crying was still not gone , and fell asleep hugging you snuggling her face on crook of your neck. And you just adored her. 

While on the other side, Jungkook picked all of your shopping bags you threw away to hold shasha, and stood beside the chair you were sitting, as if you punished him, he stood there till shasha fell asleep on you.  You looked at him, the regret could be seen in his eyes.

"I am sorry Mr.Jeon, i shouldn't have said that." You apologized and was ready to hear a cold comment, but to your surprise he said. "No, I know I am not a good father. And thank you for saving her. I am sorry I was not attentive." He said with an apologetic face. "No one is a bad father or anything like that. I know it's just circumstances Mr.Jeon so don't think like that. And stop standing like I have you punished, come have a seat." You said to him glaring at the empty space beside you.  

He chuckled at your statement before sitting, which made you smile, such a cute bunny smile he had and Shasha definitely got that smile from him. Gosh what am I thinking about? You questioned yourself.

"Don't worry she was just scared, after waking up she won't remember much of that feeling, so relax." You tried to assure him. He slowly caresses his hand on Sasha's cheek. "I am sorry my love, I