Chapter 5

Third POV

Meanwhile Vicky and a miserable-looking Chip stood beside each other. The priest starting his little speech, "We are gattered here today to forcibly bond these two teens against their will. Is there anyone here, besides the groom ...",

Chip about to debat before letting out a depressed sigh.

"... who has a reason these two should not be wed?" The priest questioned.

(Y/N) kicked the door open, making the trio gaze her way. "I can think of a few." She said walking over. Vicky's face was filled with rage.

"Firstly, they can not be wed because they are underage. So legally, I wouldn't count." I stated, resting my hands on my hips. And secondly..." (Y/N) walked over to the door. Opening it to reveal a buisiness man in a black with an briefcase in hand. Wanda standing to his right. "Him."

"Oh my god, it's the guy from the record company." Chip said, mostly to himself. Vicky blinking in absolute confusion

"Thanks for the tip, pink-haired mystery woman." The man said to Wanda. The (H/C) girl gave her a secret thumps up behind her back. Her fairy godparent sending a quick wink her way before she exited the room and disappeared.
As the others were now focused on the manager.

"I represent Chip Skylark's record company. If you are in fact ready to be Chip Skylark's wife, you'll get Chip Skylark's debts." He explained. The briefcase filled with many unpayed bills, so many in fact that Vicky was buried underneath all of them.

"6 MILLION BUCKS?!" The redhead exclaimed in shock, glancing to the teen singer beside her. "But Chip, I thought you were rich!" Her happy face became a frown in mere seconds.

"Nope, he's just pretty and talented." Timmy said now standing beside the tied up teenager.

"NO!!!" Vicky yelled out in a fit of rage. "You big, broke, loser creep. I DON'T LOVE YOU! This wedding is off!" She stomped towards the door. (Y/N) and Timmy smiling to Wanda, who was inside the fishbowl on (Y/N)'s desk.

"NERD!" Vicky yelled, slamming the door afterwards.

Like 'magic' the chains became undone.

Chip happily dancing around and enjoying his freedom. (Y/N) softly laughing at his happy mood.
Until his eyes landed on the clock on her nightstand.

His face going into a state of panick, "Oh no! I'll never get to the concert in time!"

"Here you go Chip, use this. Let them know you're on your way." Timmy said, taking out a phone from his back pocket as he helt it up to Chip.

(Y/N), meanwhile wondering where he got that from?

"Thanks little dude." He said. But when pushing the dill-button, some kind of smoke came out. He mumbled out something before he fell unconcious to the ground.

"What the hell was that?!" (Y/N) asked a little panicked, glancing from the unconcious Chip to Timmy and Wanda.

"Oh yeah, you don't know about that part. Vicky used it to knock him out the first time. So I thought, why not use it again?" Timmy said with an innocent smile.

"Timothy Turner... good thinking." (Y/N) smiled, rubbing his head in the process. This causing her little brother laugh.

"I wish we were at the concert!" He shouted and with the flick of a wrist, Wanda had poofed them to the concert.

--- Meanwhile at the concert ---

The audience was not happy to say the least. They were still throwing tomatoes to the stage.