Chapter 8

Your POV

It was still early in the morning. I saw still asleep, when I was suddenly rudely awaked by a ear shattering alarm coming from Timmy's room.

I crawled out of bed in a hurry.
Nearly stomping down the door. "What the heck is going on?!" I yelled, both sleepily and quite annoyed by the loud noise waking me from my peaceful slumber.

"(Y/N)! Look at this, Chip's teeth have been stolen!" Timmy said, turning the volume up.

"What?!" I yelled, eyeing the scream to in fact see a toothless Chip Skylark ib front of the camera.

'Chip Skylark's teeth are missing! Late last night, Chip's teeth were stolen right out of his musical mouth.' The news anchor told.

"Bender... ! He must have gone mid-evil on Chip's teeth!" Timmy exclaimed.

"That's wiggity wiggity wack!" Cosmo commented, Wanda eyeing him in confusion. "Whatity whatity what?"

"Now hang on there, how can you be so sure it was him? Not that I wouldn't believe. He would absolutely be capable to pull a stund like this." I said.

"Sssh!" Timmy hushed, all of us paying attention to the TV once more as more news followed.

'I'm Chet Ubetcha, with toothless teen singing sensation Chip Skylark.' Chet said. The camera now turning to Chip.
The poor teen clearly stressed out, doing a few poses before showing a gummy smile to the camera. You could even hear a female crewmember scream in horror.
Chip being quick to close his mouth again.

I gasped in shock, a slight chill going down my spine at the sight. Poor Chip...

'And some guy from the Record Company.' Chip squatted down in shame, rocking back and forth to try and calm himself. Next to him stood a guy dressed in a black suite with dress shoes and sunglasses in the same colour.

'Sir, with Chip Skylark's teerh missing, will you be replacing him in the video?' The news anchor questioned.

'Of course not. This is Chip Skylark's song. It is vision. And nobody, I repeat, nobody could do it better then Chip Skylark! We're will to wait until Chip gets his teeth back.

'But you already spent 20 million dollars on the video.' Chet asked, looking around him at the set. His manager sweatdropped in realisation. Skip suddenly sliding over to the guy. 'I'll do it for free!'

'Meet the new Chip Skylark!' The record company said overly enthusiastic to the camera.
Chip trying to agrue about it, but with no teeth, it was hard to understand.
Chet, standing beside Chip, was the first to hear his distressed call.
'What?! There's a boy trapped in a wel? I'm Chet Ubetcha saying, I getting that boy out of the wel!' The newsanchor said determent, completely misinterpreting what Chip had said. Putting on a helmet, he dashed out of the studio.

Chip looked at the camera again, trying to smile, only to show a gummy smile instead. He closed his mouth again, his lip slightly trembling before the camera's were turned off, showing nothing but a 'snowy-like' screen.

"We gotta do something!" I said in a little panic.

"Right. Cosmo, Wanda. I wish Chip's teeth were back in his mouth!" Timmy instructed.

The two fairies holding up their glowing wands, before they went out with a fart noise.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked them as they poofed up their 'Da Rules' book.
"According to Da Rules, Teeth Retrieval falls under the jurisdiction of the Tooth Fairy. We're powerless!" Wanda concluded.