Chapter 6

--- Back at the concert ---

Your POV

"That was so fun!" I said excited. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. The three of us walking to Chip's dressing room backstage.

"Uh, hey (Y/N), I gotta do a thing. I'll see you later?" Timmy explained, most likely refuring to Cosmo and Wanda.

"Sure." I said, waving slight until he was out of sight. Chip and I continued to walk in a comfortable silence.

"You were awesome out there tonight, (Y/N)." Chip complimented, showing me a genuine smile. "With a voice like that, you could go pro no doubt."

I looked at him in a lose of words. "Aw, t-thanks. B-But you don't have to say that." I spoke shyly, playing with a piece of my hair. A habit I usually did when I was nervous.

"But it's true. Oh, wait, I wanna give you something!" He suddenly said, running off to his dressing room while I remained standing in the hallway, leaning my back against the wall while waiting.

"Hey! You! What are you doing here?!" A deep voice questioned. I turned to the side to come face-to-face with a tall and buff guy in a black suite.
He looked to be a bouncer of some sort. Well, crude...

"Fans aren't aloud back here. If must asked you to leave." He said, starting to take hold off my upper arm as he dragged me towards the exit.

"B-But I-" I tried to explain.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I could here Chip say from the right. The teenage singer glancing confused at the situation at hand.

"Sir, she's trespassing so I'm simply escorting her out." The bodyguard told him.

"John, dude, she preformed with me on stage not more then half'n hour ago." Chip told him.

The man seemed a little embarrassed. "B-but she doesn't have backstage pass!" He began again.

"Yeah, cause I was getting her one." He said, holding up the pass in his hand.

"I'm sorry, sir. I assure you, it won't happen again." The bodyguard said, bowing his head slightly before returning to his outpost.

"You alright?" Chip asked me, a look of conern on his face.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said, although I was surpressing myself from physically shaking. That guy was scary...

"Here." He said. But I didn't realise he had said anything until he placed the backstage pass around my neck.

"Thanks." I smiled slightly looking down at the pass.

'Chip Skylark Concert : VIP backstage pass'

I noticed he held one of his hands behind his back. "What have you got there?" I asked, trying to take a peek.

But he instead turned to keep it out of my view. "Oh, nothing much. Just a little thank you for today. Mostly for listening to me blabbering all day."

It turned out to be one of his CD's, but not just any. His newest album.

"Wow, those aren't even in stores yet!" I exclaimed

"Wow, those aren't even in stores yet!" I exclaimed. "Thank you, but really it was no big deal."

He laughed at my enthousiasm.

"Well, to me, it was. So I really am grateful." He smiled with his pearly white teeth.

It left my cheeks in a deep pastel colour. I was pulled out of my daze when I felt my phone inside my pocket vibrate. I check it to reveal a text from my parents.

They were looking for me, seeing as they were about to head home.

"Ah, I really gotta go. Mom and Dad are waiting for me." I explain. I however noticed Chip's expression going sad for a moment before turning back to a smile.

"But first I wanna do one more thing..." He suggested, pulling out his phone and switching it to the front camera.

"You want a picture? With me?" I asked dumbfounded to which he nodded. Shouldn't it be the other way around, that the fan asks for a photo with the celeberty?

"O-okay..." I said, looking up into the lens of the camera.

"3, 2, 1... Smile!" He said, pulling me in a little. I smiled, hearing a few clicks of the camera go off.

"Awesome! Sorry for keeping you. But hey, who knows, maybe we'll see one another again sometime." He said.

"Oh, r-right." I spoke, realising that mom and dad were still waitng for me.
"Well, I better be going now... See ya. And thanks again!" I said, waving him goodbye as I ran towards the exit

"Don't worry about it! Talk to you soon!" He yelled back while waving back.

--- Time Skip ---

I was currently on my way home with Timmy, Mom and Dad.

"I still can't believe you guys got to sing with Chip Skylark on stage!" Mom told us suprised.

"It was awesome!" Timmy replied.
"Yeah, it was so much fun!" I added.

I relaxed against the car seat, looking out the window to the nightsky above.
He really is a talented and nice guy....

I hope our paths will cross again.