Chapter 10

Third POV

Back at the studio of Teeth TV were the music video was being filmed. A line of kids and teenagers with shiny await to be casted for the little role in the video.
A depressed Chip Skylark stands on the side of the stage. Not only was there a chance that the music video was canceled, he hadn't managed to spot (Y/N) or even Timmy among the large group of participants.

In the background were Wanda and Cosmo, still in their dog forms, running back and forth with Skip's sparkly pants and underwear. The enraged blond teen, now with a barrow around his otherwise naked figure, still chasing them in the hope to retrieve his clothes.

Chip glances to the side, taking notice of the record company guy and Brad approaching him.
"Well, Skip is sparky-pantless and Chip is shiny-toothless. We're going to have to cancel the big video shoot." Record Company guy concluded.

"20 million dollars!" Brad commented, finding it a shame of all the money going to waste, causing the man before him to sweatdrop.
He however noticed a janitor in the background, mopping the stage floor.

"You! You'll be the next Chip Skylark!" He said, pulling the janitor further up to the middle of the stage. "Oh, goodie!" The elder man said exited.

Chip both said an shocked by the words of the man who was supposed to represent and support him in his carreer.

"Not so fast!" Timmy said, standing in the entry way of the studio.

"Who is that?" The janitor questioned.

Timmy realising he was still wearing the tiara, so his identity was still secret. The young boy taking off the tiara.
(Y/N) came in not much later, placing Timmy's pink hat back on where it belonged.

"Muh muh muh, muh muh muh!" Chip mumbling out overjoyed. And although they were sure he was thrilled, they couldn't really understand what he was saying.

Your POV

"Chip, we believe these are yours!" I said, untying the knot keeping the tissue together. The fabric falling open to reveal his teeth. He gave me a gummy smile, his eyes a little glossy.
"Now come on! You got a video to shoot!" I said, slightly nudding him in the arm.

Chip turned away for a moment. When he looked towards the camera again, his teeth were perfectly in his mouth again. 'How did he even do that? You know what, nevermind...' I thoughed.

He did a few poses full of joy. Chip gratefully wrapped his right arm around Timmy's shoulders and the other one around my own. Chip and I bending through our knees a little since Timmy wasn't that tall. "Thanks you guys. You're the best!"

"Word!" Timmy said.

"Don't say that." Chip and I said in unison in a serious tone. His gaze found my own, showing off his beautiful smile.

Heck, I could feel my cheeks grow a little warmer.

Chip's expression soon going back to his usual happy one. "Come on everyone, let's film a video. About teeth!"

The camera's were turning into the right position. The crew handling the lights and sounds. Timmy and myself still watching from the side.

It was great to see Chip back to his fun-loving usual self. And not like the one I saw earlier on TV today.

"Action, baby!" The Record Company guy said with a broad smile.

Third POV

Chip pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste out of his jacket, giving hid teeth a final scrub before the camera's started rolling and the song begins.

When I'm feeling lonely,
As sad as I can be.
All by myself on an uncharted island
In the endless sea.
What makes me happy,
Fills me up with glee.

Those bones in my jaw,
That don't have a flaw,
My shiny teeth and me!

My shiny teeth that twinkle,
Just like the stars in space.
My shiny teeth that sparkle,
Adding beauty to my face.

My shiny teeth that glisten,
Just like a Christmas tree.
You know you'll walk a mile
just to see me smile!
(Woo)

My shiny teeth and me!
(Shiny teeth, shiny teeth)

Yes, they are all so perfect,
So white and pearly.
Brush, gargle, rinse,
A couple breath mints.
My shiny teeth and me.

My shiny teeth so awesome,
Just like your favorite song.
My shiny teeth I floss them,
So they grow to be real strong.

My shiny teeth I love them
And they all love me
(Aa-aa-aa)
Why should I talk to you,
When I got 32,
(Woo)

My shiny teeth and me
(Shiny teeth, shiny teeth)
My shiny teeth and me
(Shiny teeth, shiny teeth)

Now preforming on a big stage, before thousands of people in the statium.
Timmy, (Y/N) and the teeth preformers all dancing and playing the 'toothbrush'-guitars in the background.

My shiny teeth that twinkle,
Just like the stars in space.
My shiny teeth that sparkle,
Adding beauty to my face.

My shiny teeth that glisten,
Just like a Christmas tree
(Aa-aa-aa)
You know you'll walk a mile,
just to see me smile
(Woo)

My shiny teeth and me.
(Shiny teeth, shiny teeth)
My shiny teeth and me.
(Shiny teeth, shiny teeth)
My shiny teeth and me!

The music video comes to an end. The kids in their seats clapping, jumping and shouting in exitement.

(Y/N), Timmy, the record company guy and the crew were all clap too.

The show coming to an end.

Your POV

Chip walks over to us, somehow taking his teeth back out and mumbling something to Timmy. To which he replies, "You said a mouthful."

I chuckled at Timmy's reply, not going unnoticed by the singing teen. He then turned to me. "Muh muh-muh muh muh, muh muh muh mu muh muh-muh muh muh (Y-hum/N-muh)..."

I could have been wrong of course, judging by is semi-serious expression, why do I have a feeling he said something important.
"W-what?" I questioned.

Chip's POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

I turned to (Y/N) upon hearing her giggle. An idea popped up in my head.
"Muh muh-muh muh muh, muh muh muh mu muh muh-muh muh muh (Y-hum/N-muh)..." I said.

She looked at me for a second a little confused. Probably because she hadn't understood what I said. "What?"

I placed my teeth back in. "Not telling ya. I guess your gonna have to figure that out yourself." I said, slightly wiggling my brows. I could be wrong, but I think I saw the slightest hint of pink appear on her (S/C) cheeks.

She pushed me in the shoulder. "Aw!" I said dramaticly while laughing. It didn't really hurt of course.

"I'm gonna figure it out at some point!" She agrued back with a soft grin.

"I'm sure you will..." I stated genuinely.
What is this tingley feeling in the pit of my stomach? And why can't I stop smiling when I'm around her?...