Chapter 7: Big white bread?

Zhou Dawa didn't focus on her heart, she sulked.

"All are waiting for me." Put Wednesday baby on the ground and let him move freely, then he hummed and went back to the room with her big parcel.

She has her own room, next to the children's room, and outside is the kitchen.

"Anyang really bought delicious food back?" Zhou Dawa, the next room, asked the baby on Tuesday.

the baby gave him a pout. His mother-in-law was still thinking about it when he came back. He was hopeless after he was awakened by his elder brother. Don't look at him when he was only three years old.

Under the command of the second Zhou, it would not be impossible for him to kill the male lead, but it would not be impossible to have a tie with the male lead.

"I'll hit you like that!" Although Zhou Dawa didn't understand his brother's expression, he still felt that he was underestimated and glared at him.

"Who do you want to hit?" Lin lisa opened the door and said.

While holding a bun in her hand at this time, it was still warm, and the scent that was emitted made Zhou Dawa couldn't help but swallowed: "Dabaizi?"

"Want to eat?" Lin lisa glanced at the brothers.

"Think." Both nodded honestly.

On Wednesday, the baby came forward and hugged her feet and wanted to eat.

"Disobedient in the future?" Lin lisa asked.

"A niang, I have always been obedient, the disobedient is the big brother." Tuesday baby said.

"Don't you dare say I really hit you!" Zhou Dawa wrathed.

"Who?" Lin lisa stared.

Zhou Dawa would like to go back to her and say a little bit to her second child, but in the end the big white bread is so tempting that he didn't say anything.

"I'll give you half of it. I still have it in my cupboard. If you do well, there will be the next meal, but if you are not obedient, then eat cornmeal." Lin lisa said.

Compared to the early years of famine, cornmeal bread is undoubtedly a good thing. In those years, it was not fake to say that eating bran and papaya, but Zhou Dawa obviously did not like to eat it on Tuesday.

After all, some  villian father will receive allowances and food coupons to be sent back every month. The original owner himself took the marriage certificate account to receive it.

Therefore, even if the original owner never earns labor points, the life at home is not bad, but it is common to eat cornmeal paste.

"obedient!"

Lin lisa just finished talking, and the baby immediately went straight on Tuesday.

Zhou Dawa scolded him for being boneless, but under Lin lisa's gaze, he followed her obediently.

Then Lin lisa decided to give the three big villains half white bread ...

A large noodle bun has a lot of weight. Lin lisa hasn't fully digested it just now, so it's almost half a white bread.

The remaining half was divided between the three sons, but half of the white bread was not enough for them to eat. Lin lisa looked at the egg crock at home, and there were still a few eggs in it, so he knocked three more eggs on their brother-in-law Flushing with boiling water is frangipani.