Chapter 32: Villain Dad is back

Because it's too cold, Lisa is too lazy to cook. Generally, it's cooked with porridge, prawn skin porridge, pork ribs, sesame porridge, or just dumplings, eat more "sex" at a time, and then make more.

Lisa also plans to make meat buns. Oil residue is a good filling. There is also cabbage in the backyard.

I plan to make more  at a time, and steam it if you want to eat it. This day is not bad.

However, she did not immediately make buns. She first knitted Sanwa's "wool" sweater, which made her hand.

And on that evening, it started to snow, and it was only October 18th. The snow was still less than half a month longer than I remember.

But also, it seems that one night at the end of this month, jungkook came home with heavy snow.

Now jungkook's "wool" clothes are not knitted, but no one has returned. There is nothing to worry about. Lisa is indeed an activist.

On October 19th, I started to make big buns with cabbage, egg, and oil residue with my baby, two, and three.

The mother and son lived a busy day and made more than thirty white bread.

Because the noodles are a bit too much, and there are more than thirty buns left, so Lisa made some fillings, took some pork belly from the space, then chopped it, and wrapped it with cabbage. Stuffed dumplings.

After all, I started doing it, so I just made more. It was too cold this day, and she did n’t want to go anywhere except for me. Cooking was also troublesome.

So  once wrapped more than a hundred dumplings.

She thinks that's a lot.

Because her meals are just average, she does n’t have to go to the farm to do farm work, and she usually has a lot of oil and water. Wherever she needs to eat so much.

As for the big baby, there are eight dumplings in one meal, and the second baby has at most six, but she does n’t let her eat too much. Generally, she eats seven for the baby and five for the second baby. As for the baby, those three dumplings That's it, in her own words, that's the amount of seven or eight dumplings.

Add a bowl of shrimp skin soup to make dumplings, it's very full, and the children are still young. I would rather hungry than eat them.

One hundred dumplings can be eaten for a day or two, after all, there are buns.

They are all steamed, but you can take them out and let them cool. If you want to eat them, just steam them or cook them.

Once  was done so much, Lisa did have a leisure time.

Usually, I cook some white porridge, and then go with white bread, or I just cook it with shrimp soup, and then I cook dumplings.

Lisa started to knit a "wool" clothes for jungkook. This is a food and clothing parent. he is not going to go to the ground. he will definitely go to work to earn points.

So no one can treat this person badly, even if he may not be short of this "wool" coat to keep warm, but her attitude must be taken out.

She gave him inside and out.

She is most afraid of doing farm work, and the backyard of Lili's home is okay, but she won't do it outside, don't even think about her doing it.