Chapter 47: Give a taste

Zhou Qingbai heard his father's word, his face "color" softened two points, although I don't know what she meant, but still did.

he went to the cabinet and gave her a pen and paper, and Lisa wrote on her feet while writing something to be bought by jungkook tomorrow.

There are so many things to buy.

After writing, show the baby: "Do you understand?"

The baby frowned, no doubt he couldn't understand.

"This is what your dad is going to buy in the county tomorrow. If you do n’t read books, you do n’t understand. Any decent job is not yours, because not reading is equivalent to half an open eye. Blind, only with culture and knowledge, you are not afraid to be buried wherever you go. Otherwise, you will only be able to work in this slap village. Look at the man in the village. You will be married at the age of eighteen and have a baby. Then  started farming and raising her baby. I looked at them at the age of 27 or 8 as if I was 47 or 8. Then I looked at your father. If he hadn't worked in the village before, he must be the same as the villagers. Nothing to run. "Lisa said.

Jungkook: "..." What should I do if I suddenly feel a sense of crisis? He seems to be looking at his "woman"?

"I'm not afraid!" Zhou Daya said especially with a strong bone.

"Yes, there is manliness, so if you do n’t read, it ’s okay, think about it. In the future, you will carry a **** like your partner ’s dad, and if you feel you can live, then start tomorrow, for you Making a separate meal also allows you to adapt in advance to the days you are going to live after not reading, so do n’t get used to the good times, you ca n’t suffer. ”Lisa said.

"Make me a separate meal tomorrow?" Zhou Dawa yelled.

"Why, are you afraid?" Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Just do it, I'm not afraid of suffering!" Zhou Dawa said.

"Good job, I hope you can insist, yes, we will eat lean porridge tomorrow." Lisa told jungkook.

"Okay." jungkook nodded seriously.

He didn't have any opinion on the way she educated her son, but he said that the word "woman" was really beautiful and beautiful.

It's just that he hasn't written a book to him for so many years.

Lisa didn't worry about the "exposed" stuffing, because the original owner had not written any letters to Jungkook, but the original owner had been in primary school for three years, and the original owner managed to win it.

Therefore, it is normal to be able to read and read characters. At the time, the Zhou family said that this family affairs, can read and write is a plus.

Jungkook didn't leave that night, Lisa stared at him and it was useless. Then she arranged a bun to sleep, but jungkook was not disappointed.

Come step by step.

"Dad, will you sleep with us tonight?" Dawa had forgotten the days tomorrow, eyes brightened.

"Well, save some firewood, there is no need to burn it next door." jungkook had a good reason.

Lisa was too lazy to talk about it, who didn't know his thoughts, but she didn't care, and hugged the third baby and slept with their mother and son.