Chapter 54: Steal food

In the evening, she supervised Dawa's writing of a few words, and Lisa let the brother's sleep.

Jungkook gave the three of them space and the freed up position was for the two of them.

Lisa was startled, then thought of her menstrual period, so she calm.

Jungkook said, "It's time to sleep."

Lisa nodded: "Sleep."

So she fell asleep. Jungkook was eating mutton today, and he was really restless. Lisa said lightly, "It's time to rest, sleep well."

Jungkook was disappointed when he heard that.

Lisa slept comfortably. She burned in the evening and could sleep warmly all night. After all, her seven-pound quilt was not covered.

And a four-pound one was added on top.

"Sleep." jungkook was disappointed. Although disappointed, he could still hold her and sleep with his "woman".

Lisa was held in his arms and felt her heart beat fast, saying: "You can't sleep holding me!"

"I can sleep." jungkook muffled.

Lisa thought you were wearing a pair of pants, and had eaten mutton tonight, and had abstinence for so long, how much spirit you have in this place, so resisted, can I sleep?

"Well," woman, "jungkook called out.

Lisa thinks this man's voice is quite nice, low, "sexual", and magnetic.

However, Lisa chose to pretend to be dead. Tonight, she was out of control. Thinking about what he could do, she ignored him and forgot to sleep with him!

The elder brother's three sleep quality is so good that he will fall asleep later. He will urinate and urinate in the middle of the night, drink a glass of water, and then he can continue to sleep till tomorrow morning.

Jungkook could not get his wife's to respond, so he didn't say anything. After all, holding his soft wife was also a very enjoyable thing.

"Don't sleep yet?" Lisa pretended for a while and felt he wasn't asleep, and the hand resting on her waist was extremely hot.

"Well," wife ", when do you leave?" jungkook said dumbly without answering.

"I don't know." Lisa didn't feel good.

"Wife, you don't want me?" jungkook sighed.

Lisa thought I didn't want to, I didn't want you to go to bed at all!

She turned around and went in the direction of the children. Jungkook leaned in from behind, and Lisa could still feel his passion for her very clearly.

After the New Year, jungkook was only 28 years old. She was 24 years old, and he was 4 years older than her.

But whether it is twenty-eight or twenty-four, it is a young and passionate period.

With such a stir, Lisa did have a jumpy jump, but it didn't matter to him.

Before she thought about it, he didn't want to touch her. It was useless to be passionate.