Chapter 21: Large sewing

This time Zhou Dawa didn't know where to go. When Erwa didn't find him, he asked the oldest child in the village to talk. If he met his elder brother, he would call him home for fried sweet potatoes!

Then Erwa ran home by himself.

So when Zhou Dawa heard the news and ran home, Lin lisa had already eaten with the second baby and the third baby.

Of course he left him a piece.

"Mother, you didn't tell me that there was fried sweet potato cake to eat!" The baby complained as he washed his hands.

"I asked Erwa to call you." Lin lisa said.

The big baby immediately stared at the second baby: "Don't you call me and dare to run back and eat yourself?"

"I went shouting, but I didn't find you, so I asked someone to give you a message, otherwise you must haven't returned home now," Erwa said lazily.

After eating three pieces of sweet potato cake, it was so delicious that he was full now and didn't want to quarrel with his elder brother.

The big baby can only eat sweet potato cake. There is only one piece left. His appetite is relatively large and not enough. He asks the second baby: "How many pieces did you eat?"

"Three." Erwa said.

"Mother, why did you let him eat me!" Dawa complained.

"Who told you to run out of sight when you went out to play? Next time I remember, even if I play, I will play around the house, otherwise you don't think about what I cook." Lin lisa said.

Although he is not restrained, it is impossible to be unrestrained like a wild horse.

But than she was holding his ears and telling, obviously this method of making food directly could move Zhou Dawa, telling him to secretly decide not to run that far next time, so that he could be found when he went out!

He also wanted to tell Erwa where he usually went to play, so it was convenient for Erwa to find him, but Erwa was unwilling, and he also suspected that he was playing in a lot of places. He could n’t find it. Already.

Then he was stunned by the big baby, and the second baby snorted, and Lin lisa planned to slap the big baby.

After the chicken flying dog jumped, Lin lisa asked the baby: "Did I tell you?"

"Say, I said she'd be here when she's busy, but don't have to prepare her meal." Zhou Daya said.

That's what he said, but Lin lisa still prepared Zhou mother's lunch.

I eat steamed rice at noon, soak it in an iron basin after washing it, and steam it for half an hour.

There is rice here, but there are relatively few people. Generally, they eat a lot of noodles. Rice, especially this rice, is very small.

However, the rice is obviously the most delicious. It's just not easy to buy and requires food stamps, but the original owner likes it very much.

Lin lisa also liked it, so the rice jar was full at all times, and she was afraid that one day Zhou jungkook would suddenly come back, and then she could not add it any more if she wanted to add it.