Chapter 20: Fried sweet potato cake

What the villagers say, Lin lisa and her three sons had a good night's dream.

Early the next morning, Lin lisa washed there clothes and cooked millet porridge.

They are now bathed every three days, but their feet are washed every day.

The salted pork belly was fried for the three brothers. The salted pork belly did not need to be placed next to it. It was very fragrant when fried like that.

Then, holding the oil in the bottom of the pot, they gave them a poached egg.

Breakfast was as simple as that, but the three brothers were satisfied.

"Mother, outsiders are saying that you will not live." Zhou Dawa said, eating the poached eggs.

I heard it while playing outside.

Lin lisa nodded at the second baby, saying that he heard it, and raised his eyebrows: "Do you also think that your mother can't live well?

"No," Zhou Dawa said.

"My mother would live like this," said the baby erwa.

"It's delicious." This is the snack baby Sanwa said.

"The outsiders said to let them talk, I did n’t spend your money on your mother, my man can make money for me, why do n’t I spend it? And I have three sons to raise, but I ca n’t afford to raise them for nothing. It ’s not cost, I ’ll take care of your mouths. ”Lin lisa said.

Zhou Dawa grinned and said that the baby was also embarrassed on Tuesday. As for the baby on Wednesday, she had already opened his mouth and waited for his mother to feed him.

"Hurry up and eat the corn with you after eating, and let you come home to eat at noon." Lin lisa said.

"Is there something wrong with my mother?" Zhou Dawa asked.

"It's something," Lin lisa said.

"That's good." Zhou Dawa answered.

After eating breakfast, he slipped out to play. Lin lisa fed Sanwa and told him to play at the door with Erwa. She ate it by herself, cleaned the dishes after finishing eating, and then started cleaning the room.

Her only dissatisfaction with the original owner is that she is too powerful and realistic, but other qualities, Lin lisa still quite agrees.

For example, the original owner will make the house clean, everything is so orderly and not so dirty and messy.

For this, Lin lisa is satisfied.

After cleaning the house, Lin lisa began to take out the original owner's clothes and take them out to dry.

These clothes of the original owner are all excellent. There are several sets in the closet, all of which are very good. None of them are of a patch type.

In this way, the original owner is still not very satisfied.

In Lin lisa's words, how did last year's clothes match this year's self?